Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder if because MYP dates are sooner and the price difference is much smaller than before they are extending Production run for MYP(It's 5-9 weeks now, was 6-10 weeks when I ordered in June). They seem to do them in color batches and since White is generally the most popular color, the other colors keep pushing back further each day. Which also then pushes the MYLRs out further(obviously they have multiple production lines, so MYLR are still produced just smaller quantities) which we are seeing in the Current Delivery Timelines thread.

I wonder if because MYP dates are sooner and the price difference is much smaller than before they are extending Production run for MYP(It's 5-9 weeks now, was 6-10 weeks when I ordered in June). They seem to do them in color batches and since White is generally the most popular color, the other colors keep pushing back further each day. Which also then pushes the MYLRs out further(obviously they have multiple production lines, so MYLR are still produced just smaller quantities) which we are seeing in the Current Delivery Timelines thread.
I've seen a few people get frustrated that MYPs are coming so much quicker and changing their MYLR orders to MYPs! it is interesting that they keep making the price difference smaller, I wonder if they'll raise the MYP price once demand for those goes up too...

side note: saw a 2021 MYP with ~3K miles on it in my area selling for $90K. absolutely insane.

Reactions: ezease30
got super lucky this morning, woke up around 5am searched existing inventory and there she was.....a beauty... down to every spec.. black/black MYP no fsd. i never pressed buy so fast. So now I have a vin assigned and was able to modify my order and transfer my trade in from my existing order that I had placed on 6/14. no EDD as of yet but my SA said to expect to pick up in Buena Park within a few days! LFG!!!