Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
congrats to everyone getting their VINs this morning! gives me hope that my VIN will come soon!

update for those who are still waiting, like me -- my EDD has been holding a steady end date of 08/06 for the past three days while the earlier date moved out, but today I have 07/28-08/07. annoying because my trade-in offer expires on 08/07, does anyone know how to get another trade-in valuation without getting moved to the back of the queue?
My trade in expired a few days ago, and it just asked for updated milage. A few days went by with it still saying valuation in progress, so I just removed the trade in. Having received my VIN this morning, I don't think you get pushed to the back. I'm just going to let my SA know I have a trade in to add now.

Reactions: onyxbanx and MBx4
congrats to everyone getting their VINs this morning! gives me hope that my VIN will come soon!

update for those who are still waiting, like me -- my EDD has been holding a steady end date of 08/06 for the past three days while the earlier date moved out, but today I have 07/28-08/07. annoying because my trade-in offer expires on 08/07, does anyone know how to get another trade-in valuation without getting moved to the back of the queue?
are you trading your current car into Tesla or the likes of a car max? i sold my car to another dealer last second as they were offering 7k more than Tesla. you dont need to accept the trade in from Tesla.

are you trading your current car into Tesla or the likes of a car max? i sold my car to another dealer last second as they were offering 7k more than Tesla. you dont need to accept the trade in from Tesla.
surprisingly, tesla offered more than anyone else. it's my mom's old lexus she was going to give away anyways (2006 lexus LS 430 I think, with almost 200K miles) and while carmax and others offered around $4K, tesla offered $5.6K, so I figured I'd go with them. also much more convenient to just hand over the lexus when I'm going to pick up the tesla.

if my offer expires, I might go back to carmax and see what I can get to avoid this whole trade-in valuation delay, but if they're still offering $1K less then I think I'll have to go with tesla in the end

My trade in expired a few days ago, and it just asked for updated milage. A few days went by with it still saying valuation in progress, so I just removed the trade in. Having received my VIN this morning, I don't think you get pushed to the back. I'm just going to let my SA know I have a trade in to add now.
that's great! I will probably wait until I get my VIN to update it as well, just in case. congratulations on getting your VIN today!! :D

Reactions: LotionOnTheSkn
Got my VIN early (240xxx) in the AM. Wow...this process has been fast. I need more time to sell my current car.
this may be a dumb question, but does the account page update throughout the day or just once a day? I usually check 2-3x a day but my EDD has never changed in the middle of the day. wondering if I should only check once in the morning, etc.

my current EDD is 07/28-08/07 so I'm wondering if I'm wasting my time checking multiple times a day and expecting a VIN to pop up mid-day lol.

this may be a dumb question, but does the account page update throughout the day or just once a day? I usually check 2-3x a day but my EDD has never changed in the middle of the day. wondering if I should only check once in the morning, etc.

my current EDD is 07/28-08/07 so I'm wondering if I'm wasting my time checking multiple times a day and expecting a VIN to pop up mid-day lol.
I thought I had heard people say VINs can pop up throughout the day (somebody said 11:00 am PST?) but not 100% sure. The EDD, however, only changes once per day. 5am PST I think.

I thought I had heard people say VINs can pop up throughout the day (somebody said 11:00 am PST?) but not 100% sure. The EDD, however, only changes once per day. 5am PST I think.
got it, thank you! guess I'll have to keep refreshing :rolleyes:

and congrats on getting your VIN! I hope my wait time is as short as yours, as I ordered just a week after you and I'm in norcal.

got it, thank you! guess I'll have to keep refreshing :rolleyes:

and congrats on getting your VIN! I hope my wait time is as short as yours, as I ordered just a week after you and I'm in norcal.
Unfortunately I'm not one of the lucky ones who got mine today. Haha. But that said, seeing people getting VINs with orders slightly before me is making me hopeful.

Unfortunately I'm not one of the lucky ones who got mine today. Haha. But that said, seeing people getting VINs with orders slightly before me is making me hopeful.
same here, especially in CA! also saw a truck full of black & white MYs drive by on the freeway yesterday afternoon heading north. so close...

and oops, just realized I had you confused with another user lol. hope we both get our VINs soon!

I'm not going to be the best person to answer this as I've really only been checking my EDD over the last few days. But in my experience, I received an email last night (~10PM) informing me that my final cash payment was ready and to submit payment prior to delivery. I actually signed into the my account at 1AM today and saw the updated EDD - wasn't looking for a VIN then. This morning I checked the account more closely and saw the VIN.

Reactions: onyxbanx
I'm not going to be the best person to answer this as I've really only been checking my EDD over the last few days. But in my experience, I received an email last night (~10PM) informing me that my final cash payment was ready and to submit payment prior to delivery. I actually signed into the my account at 1AM today and saw the updated EDD - wasn't looking for a VIN then. This morning I checked the account more closely and saw the VIN.
no worries, I guess I should stop obsessively checking and just wait for that email lol. congratulations!! we have the exact same configuration, only difference is that I'm in the bay area :)

No offense but I kind of hate you right now 😅😋😇. I think it was the “wow, this process has been fast” comment a couple post up . Haha, j/k, I’m just incredibly jealous. Congrats :)

surprisingly, tesla offered more than anyone else. it's my mom's old lexus she was going to give away anyways (2006 lexus LS 430 I think, with almost 200K miles) and while carmax and others offered around $4K, tesla offered $5.6K, so I figured I'd go with them. also much more convenient to just hand over the lexus when I'm going to pick up the tesla.

if my offer expires, I might go back to carmax and see what I can get to avoid this whole trade-in valuation delay, but if they're still offering $1K less then I think I'll have to go with tesla in the end
i think you have a good plan.i would add reaching out to your SA with this question, too. better to get direct answer versus the speculation of what could be. good luck, mi compadre.

Reactions: onyxbanx
Today MYP orders shifted to 7-9 weeks - prediction/premonition: 9 weeks until they transition limited construction over to GigaTexas?

Screen Shot 2021-07-27 at 3.39.14 PM.png