Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For any of you recently paying with a certified check from a bank. Did you have them put your RN number on the memo? Or no? seem to be getting a mixed answers, i would assume there is no problem with it not being there as i am handing it off directly to them. I would assume in the case where you mail it directly that makes more sense for them to link it to you.
I haven’t handed my check over to them yet. But will on delivery day. They provided an email address for me to send a picture of the check. I put my name, RN# and VIN in the subject line. All is good until delivery.

Attachments

• 4FC01A65-EA76-4FB9-A874-55128D30B0BD.jpeg
    4FC01A65-EA76-4FB9-A874-55128D30B0BD.jpeg
    75.4 KB · Views: 96
I haven’t handed my check over to them yet. But will on delivery day. They provided an email address for me to send a picture of the check. I put my name, RN# and VIN in the subject line. All is good until delivery.
interesting, they never asked me to send any photos or anything but. yeah i think its not a big deal if the RN number isnt on the check, i would think thats more for mail in checks so they can track where it comes from

Reactions: DesertEagle
Had a scheduled delivery in seattle of 6/16 @10am (that is tomorrow). Get a call yesterday showing my MYP is still in Fremont. They stated they were hopeful it would be here on Friday or Saturday and rescheduled delivery for 6/20. Everything on my end has been completed including the financing and check is out for the vehicle from my bank. Was very excited about getting the new girl for the home. Sad times.

Thank you! I got vin assigned on Saturday(6/11) and on Monday(6/13) I got a text to pick a date/time for delivery. I picked a date and it allowed me to submit insurance. My financing got approved yesterday(6/14) and I submitted it to Tesla and paid remaining fee balance. My car was already half way to Fort Worth when I got a vin(canceled order prob), so that's why I think I got to pick a date so soon before everything got finalized. Even thou my delivery scheduled for 6/19, my SA told me to have insurance start 6/15 so tags can be completed before delivery, so there wont be a delay in picking up the car. I didn't do anything online for that, he took care of that. There is a pick up location on University Dr. in FW, which is like 30 min from me so I will be getting it from there. Who is your SA? Are you picking up in FW? And congrats on getting your vin!🥳
Thanks! What do you think so far? This will be my first EV.
I work in FTW, but live in and ordered from Dallas. I took care of insurance and payment and temp tags yesterday and I'm doing a trade-in so I've got paperwork for that coming Thursday. No word on the arrival of my car, but I was hoping if I did everything super quickly that they'd move it up a smidge and let me schedule pick up.

Reactions: itsyuliyav
I work in FTW, but live in and ordered from Dallas. I took care of insurance and payment and temp tags yesterday and I'm doing a trade-in so I've got paperwork for that coming Thursday. No word on the arrival of my car, but I was hoping if I did everything super quickly that they'd move it up a smidge and let me schedule pick up.
Have you gotten a text that your car has left Fremont and in transit ?

Typically for us Texas folks once it leaves the factory, takes about 14 days give or take to arrive in Texas. Mine left fremont 6/8 and should be here by Friday 6/17. Completed all my payments, tasks, paperwork, temp tags, so the earliest I could pick up would be 6/20, provided they process tags as soon as it gets there. Currently scheduled for 6/22

Reactions: itsyuliyav
It will be my first EV too, I'm picking it up on 6/19 and super excited! I actually just got an email to sign for temp tags. Makes me want to drive by service center to see if its there yet😅. From what I was told it takes up to 2 weeks from the time your vin was assigned in California to get the car. I'll see how many black Tesla's are there when I go on Sunday 😉

Just called SC to verify my MYP arrived and will be ready for pickup Friday. It’s at the Rocklin SC, but hasn’t gone through final prep and inspection yet. Credit union approved loan yesterday at 2.74% for 6 years (glad I got in before the rates go up). State Farm full coverage insurance $107/month. Cleared out the garage last night. On Friday I’ll finally be able to use my accumulated accessories!