Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just called SC to verify my MYP arrived and will be ready for pickup Friday. It’s at the Rocklin SC, but hasn’t gone through final prep and inspection yet. Credit union approved loan yesterday at 2.74% for 6 years (glad I got in before the rates go up). State Farm full coverage insurance $107/month. Cleared out the garage last night. On Friday I’ll finally be able to use my accumulated accessories!
who’d you end up going with for financing?

Reactions: mrazndead
Just placed a new order for a MYP on 6/13 and EDD upon ordering was August/September, then somehow overnight it now shows 10/9-12/4. But if i go online to the Tesla order page, it says EDD August/October. Very odd.

Model Y Performance
Midnight Silver
Black and White interior

i also have a reservation out on the new Cadillac Lyric. who knows when/if that will ever come to Fruition. i had a 2015 Model S, which i sold after a year and also currently have a Porsche Taycan 4S.

Just got this text a moment ago while currently on my 2-week window. Does that mean I'm getting VIN # soon?
"Hi [Carushow], we currently plan to build and deliver your Model Y in June. Please reply JUNE if you are ready for delivery this month...."
OD: April 21, 2022
EDD: June 21 - July 5 (updated on June 10)
MYP; BLUE

OMG I CAN'T WAIT!!!
I didn’t get this text but I just started my two week window….should i be concerned?

Yesterday evening (7pm) i decided to add FSD. The EDD was Aug5 - Sept9
today (3pm) got an email titled “Your Final Payment is Ready”, i checked the App and new EDD June15 - June 19!
is it coincidence! Maybe, but the fact that the car available today that is weird!

OD May 24, MSM, Tow, SFD added yesterday only!

I also have two documents one of them has VIN number 7SAYGDEF2NF…

Does anyone have any idea how long it takes for them to prep the car for delivery. According to my SA, My car should be there on Friday but can’t schedule delivery before Sunday. I hope I get the car to pick up on Saturday instead
They need at least 2-3 days after it’s delivered to the center to prepare temp tags, per my SA

My car arrives this Friday and the earliest I could potentially take delivery provided they do the temp tags right away would be Monday

Yesterday evening (7pm) i decided to add FSD. The EDD was Aug5 - Sept9
today (3pm) got an email titled “Your Final Payment is Ready”, i checked the App and new EDD June15 - June 19!
is it coincidence! Maybe, but the fact that the car available today that is weird!

OD May 24, MSM, Tow, SFD added yesterday only!

I also have two documents one of them has VIN number 7SAYGDEF2NF…
I think someone had your exact config. with FSD and cancelled in your area. So once you added that FSD "AKA Markup" *cough*, they let you take it right away.

I think someone had your exact config. with FSD and cancelled in your area. So once you added that FSD "AKA Markup" *cough*, they let you take it right away.
Maybe, but SFD is only a software check box, if this car was a rejected one with SFD they could have just uncheck the box and make it available to me!
The fact I passed from 5 weeks to 4 days and starting day today is weird
Anyway I will call and see what is going on

so I just called Tesla, and you are right, someone either rejected the car or delayed it more than a week, he said a lot of people delay the car in the summer so this could be the reason. anyway I will go check it on Friday and find out if any issue with it

Reactions: MyMYLRnw