Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In all my cars I’ve always purchased the OEM all weather mats i feel as if the OEM ones always have the best fitment. Is there a reason why so many Tesla owners go with the 3D ones? I was planning on buying the Tesla all weather
I have tesla one and just got TuxMat. I actually would highly recommend TuxMat over OEM. TuxMat covers more area and feels more premium, but obviously you don’t get the Tesla logo on it.

Reactions: Automaz_
I have tesla one and just got TuxMat. I actually would highly recommend TuxMat over OEM. TuxMat covers more area and feels more premium, but obviously you don’t get the Tesla logo on it.
I got tux mats sitting in my closet right now! They do look and feel premium and they cover a lot of space behind the pedals and where your left foot rests that the OEM mats don't completely cover. Can't wait to try them out on Saturday!

It did take a couple weeks to bring them back in stock from when I was first interested, but they'll email you when they do.

I personally picked 3D because they don’t slide at all. I’ve had WeatherTech in all my other cars and the trunk mats slide which drives me nuts.
I have this one for the trunk and like it a lot. It wraps around the side wall and covers the back of the seat as well.

TAUTO Tesla Model Y Trunk Pet Mat Liner Cargo Mats Waterproof Trunk Dog Mat Rear Seat Cover Protector Accessories 2022 2021 2020(Black) https://a.co/d/2QsX7MW

Well...it's about time for me to say adios to the forum... finally.
OD 3/12 MYP
Last night around 10pm Pacific, My window shrunk to 3 days this week.. (Was June 22- July 2 previously) and the app prompted me for proof of insurance.. This morning, I added my insurance and then about an hour later was prompted to pick a delivery date out of the 3 day window.. The VIN appeared and I could then pay for the car. I'm scheduled to pick the car up this week in Carlsbad.. Home delivery was not an option for me.

I also got the text message (and an email on top of that) yesterday to schedule for home delivery several hours after I uploaded my insurance info.

I wonder if insurance (whether you buy from Tesla or use your own) is the trigger for Tesla to send scheduling notification(s).
nah that is all dependent on when they are ready for you. literally didn't upload any insurance until 24 hours before delivery

I also got the text message (and an email on top of that) yesterday to schedule for home delivery several hours after I uploaded my insurance info.

I wonder if insurance (whether you buy from Tesla or use your own) is the trigger for Tesla to send scheduling notification(s).
Yea, like i had that short window and texted them to 'check in'. they said send an insurance card. I did, they got it. Then nothing until they backed me up.

OD 3/12 MYP
Last night around 10pm Pacific, My window shrunk to 3 days this week.. (Was June 22- July 2 previously) and the app prompted me for proof of insurance.. This morning, I added my insurance and then about an hour later was prompted to pick a delivery date out of the 3 day window.. The VIN appeared and I could then pay for the car. I'm scheduled to pick the car up this week in Carlsbad.. Home delivery was not an option for me.
Happy for you! Check in every now and then to remind us that the wait was well worth it.

Reactions: LostLuggage
OD 3/12 MYP
Congrats!! Too early for the adios, you gotta update us on how the pickup went and make sure everything is within specs

6E064854-3E16-4BDB-A027-74675CA9D5A7.jpg

Took delivery today. Mostly very pleased just one minor scuff on plastic trim.