Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a text from Tesla to confirm if I can take delivery of the car as soon as it's available and to reply "READY" to confirm, otherwise if I needed more time to reply with the month I would be available lol.

Was so tempted to say maybe next month and hope to get a 2022, but I'm not ready to wait longer 😂
Still no VIN but hoping it drops soon!

EDD just changed to Sept 13-24. Am I close to the coveted 10-day gap and accompanying VIN? Is the universe just toying with my emotions? Stay tuned.

I'd like to thank my compulsive refreshing for this minor victory.

In all seriousness, my father is visiting next Wednesday and I'm hoping to take him to Victoria next weekend. It's been his dream for a while, so hopefully I'm able to do it in my MYP rather than a rental.
I don’t want to jinx us but taking this as positive. Since mine sitting at 11-24 and our configs the same maybe we will be on same truck. Window narrowing.

Reactions: GoRun26 and AK_MYP
If we get them before Wednesday, I'll buy you a beer. If after Wednesday, you can get me a bourbon...
@AK_MYP @acat @BigOWilly

My guess is vins on Sunday, two days before the start of our 9/14-9/30 window. Will show up at SC Tuesday or Wednesday. Normally there is a day waiting for the truck and 2.5 days on the road after that. Good luck!

Last edited:
Will the VIN show up in the Tesla app under the RN# or will it only be available on the website under account?
MYP Blue/black with tow and
OD:8/4
EDD 9/14-9/30

no VIN yet
It shows up under the RN on website. I have seen screenshots from others.

here is an example

7BE918C4-AB5B-4E2C-8A0E-33AF409DFA20.jpeg

Last edited: