Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone else changed their order from MYLR to MYP and know how long it takes for change to show and take effect on your Tesla order profile?
Changed my order yesterday to Performance and my order was updated a few hours later. Today this morning my EDD also changed to the end of this month. But I expect that to change to sometime in November. Gal that changed my order said they were looking at November deliveries for MYP.

Reactions: ch1zzle
Since today my order entered into the EDD window, I tried chat online agent to see if I can have a VIN so, in fact the experience is bad, the agent was impatient and what he meant is more like you should have your car so soon since your order date is 9/1

Just received my MYP! So excited, took delivery 2 hours ago. They were able to deliver the car 1 day ahead of the EDD.

Installed the screen protector, 1TB SSD, and mud flaps. The car has a few panel gaps which I already scheduled service for. Other than that... happy customer.

Now I just have to wait until December for my PPF/tint appointment

Attachments

• 20210921_131148.jpg
    20210921_131148.jpg
    388.6 KB · Views: 58
Just received my MYP! So excited, took delivery 2 hours ago. They were able to deliver the car 1 day ahead of the EDD.

Installed the screen protector, 1TB SSD, and mud flaps. The car has a few panel gaps which I already scheduled service for. Other than that... happy customer.

Congratulations! That's a long wait for your appointment, enjoy the car!

Congrats! December!?! That's a long time--be careful. :p

very nice ... hey that's my car lol