Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm guessing big production line changes are being made and the system uses an algorithm based on stuff being actually produced, so we can't bet on it at all. We are just victims of the algorithm, currently.

Hoping once all their changes are made and they are happy with the fine tuning and QC, they will start production and we will all get vins or some accurate EDD's.

Idno, just thinking out loud with coffee.

I wonder if they're planning on making the first few batches out of Texas MYP and that's why they're waiting? Use current materials in Fremont to make MYLR, launch Texas with MYP, then upgrade Fremont when Texas is in full production mode. It would make sense to put the new stuff in the more expensive cars.

Come down new comers I understand that now days everyone wants everything right now but be patient is still good rule of life. You will get your Tesla once it’s available.

Has nothing to do with the want right now thing, we all waiting much longer than the promised times when the orders were placed. I was going to get a LR but the SA that called me changed my mind just for the simple fact of getting a vehicle within 5-6 weeks window and yet here we are with a edd of DEC. And some with a push to next year. The most frustrating part is the lack of information, an email notifying those waiting of current hiccups or delays will go long ways.

I put so little stock in EDD. When people start getting their cars, I’ll know mine is coming sooner rather then later. Until then. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

We put too much trust in something that’s listed as “estimated”

I know it’s frustrating for people that NEED a car, but everyone from my SA to favorite YouTubers have basically told me EDD means nothing.

Reactions: WhiteWi
I put so little stock in EDD. When people start getting their cars, I’ll know mine is coming sooner rather then later. Until then. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
We put too much trust in something that’s listed as “estimated”

I know it’s frustrating for people that NEED a car, but everyone from my SA to favorite YouTubers have basically told me EDD means nothing.

That’s like saying why pay 10k for FSD when it’s not actually full self driving.. wait.. 🤔🤣

Let this EDD get better to ehh

That’s like saying why pay 10k for FSD when it’s not actually full self driving.. wait.. 🤔🤣

Let this EDD get better to ehh
10k for partial self driving is the biggest rip. Monthly is so much better (another thread)

As frustrated as I’d be with a 2022 delivery. I’d
1) still wait (I know not all can)
2) hopefully get an EV credit.

Reactions: WhiteWi
At least with monthly FSD if car is in accident you can essentially transfer it to the new car vs losing $10k. Don’t have to add it to your auto insurance so theoretically they are insuring a vehicle worth $10k less so should be cheaper. I may try the subscription down the line and LOVE that the hardware is there and ready to go. But I want it to be like a light switch where you turn it in and can very quickly try it out. Wouldn’t want to spend $200 for a 1-month trial to sit around waiting for an update or have to deal with driving scores.

So has the general consensus been that all MYP’s have been pushed out this month, with virtually no deliveries? That’s gotta mean something….! Honestly, my window stretches from Oct 27th to Nov 24th…and I wish it were closer to Dec, if not into the new year. We’re so close to 2022, that we might as well wait a few more weeks for the “refresh”. That’s just me though.

Last edited: