Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good Morning... been lurking for a while and finally decided to post. Contacted my SA on 2/21 to see what was up since I see others in Hawaii who ordered a month after me getting VINs and four day delivery windows in early March. Still no response from my SA but coincidentally my EDD changed and narrowed to 3 weeks the following day. Guess I will continue to wait impatiently.
MYP, MSM/White
OD: 11/17
Current EDD: 3/10-3/31
Previous EDD: 2/21-3/21 (Longest EDD)
Previous EDD: 1/31-2/28
Previous EDD: 1/10-2/7

Reactions: switchkfbsts
Accepted delivery MYP 375xxx couple days ago, new AMD, perfect in and out.

But yesterday tried to use the winshield wiper fluid not working, found out the hose was disconnected under the frunk, also notice missing brake fluid reservor cap. Now back in service and they don't have the cap.

Check your delivery under the frunk...

Reactions: bsdx
Question - How long after getting assigned a VIN does it take to get your pickup window assigned? Not the EDD, but the pickup window/date selected?

Also, did you need to submit payment prior to getting contacted about the pickup window? I'd much prefer to hold off on paying as long as possible.... not fork over the money 2 weeks before delivery!

Question - How long after getting assigned a VIN does it take to get your pickup window assigned? Not the EDD, but the pickup window/date selected?

Also, did you need to submit payment prior to getting contacted about the pickup window? I'd much prefer to hold off on paying as long as possible.... not fork over the money 2 weeks before delivery!
I'm confused by the whole process. I got delayed one day, the very next day I got VIN, and delivery scheduled. I did not pay anything before.

I just went through this yesterday, 2/23/22. Got my VIN around 5am, and by noon I had a message to select my pick-up appointment at my SC on either 3/4 or 3/5. The app will ask you to submit payment, but you don't have to. Ignore that. I plan on bringing a certified bank check (include name and RN # as instructed in memo line) to my pick-up. I'll then inspect the car and hand over the check when I accept it.

Reactions: peteyz and Maxw72
WO
Accepted delivery MYP 375xxx couple days ago, new AMD, perfect in and out.

But yesterday tried to use the winshield wiper fluid not working, found out the hose was disconnected under the frunk, also notice missing brake fluid reservor cap. Now back in service and they don't have the cap.

Check your delivery under the frunk...
WOW that’s not good 😬 such small things being overlooked by quality control, makes one wonder what’s going on 🤔🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: Soap
was

Something is odd with your order... I ordered 2 days ago and got a VIN the next day.
Oh tell me about it. I've flipped out on these forums a couple of times now about it. Tesla sucks ass at everything except designing vehicles. They can't build them right, can't service them right and can't support them right but they sure as hell know how to design them.

A 1 week weather delay at the end of December has now pushed me all the way into March, Tesla gives no shits at all about it. I have been soft matched to vehicles for WEEKS now that are all "coming next week" but here we sit while people who order in February are getting deliveries now.