Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At least your SA tells you that much. Mine just says “your EDD can be seen in the app”. They don’t even acknowledge they might have the ability to look at when it is scheduled to be built.
I mean do they really have the ability to see the build schedule? I only ask because I had a curious interaction with a SA yesterday who seemed quite certain my car was coming, when and even advised me not to change travel plans due to my EDD window. She was so confident it was coming this month, but that my travel at the end of the month would be fine. Super weird interaction.

EDD is April 12 to May 10. Tomorrow will be the first day of my EDD window! Trying not to get my hopes up.

Original order date months ago before the 4K price increase was for White/black LR 5 seater with 20” rims. EDD was around July to August. Then I upgraded to the MYP White/black with no other add ons on 3/26 where the EDD bumped up to April 12 to May 10, where it has held firm so far.

My EDD just got bumped to May 15 to June 19. Sad.