Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Exactly. No other time in history before Tesla did someone walk around a car they are picking up and start closely inspecting body gaps, alignment of trim pieces etc. but then someone makes a YouTube video complaining and all of a sudden you Ned to bring a micrometer to your pickup…. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Hmm... that could be an interesting business idea.

Selling micrometers, but specifically targeting people who have ordered Teslas. lol

I’m curious to see how the first 1-2 weeks of May go and how many people get Vins. A lot of people (east coast) on this thread are expecting a May-June delivery. Hopefully Tesla got there problems worked out and don’t have to push any of us out to end of Q3!!
As a 2/11 OD east coaster I’m expecting more of the same. No answers and no vins
Definitely jaded

I think May-June is just about everyone who ordered before April, not just east coast folks. I'm in Utah and also have a 05/05-06/02 EDD.
Agreed. I am in California, with an early March (first week) order, and the EDD is currently at 5/16-6/20. I have no reason to expect delivery at lest until the EOQ (although am always hoping for a pleasant surprise).

Reactions: Tonyg1122