Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reached out to my SA just now about my 2/28 order and they respond with "we don't have any info for you. Have you checked the app?"

Mother fu**er you know I've checked the app! Who are these magical SAs that are giving out build dates and timelines?

Because either a) the SA the poster talked to is lying to them, or b) the poster is lying themselves

Love the energy in here today BTW. Lets get rowdy!

I'm just sticking it out for spite at this point.
I hear that. I bought a ticket for this ride and I am not getting off. No, Tesla, you will not increase your profits by inducing me to cancel. Not happening.

I saw my first MYP up close the other day at parking lot charging station. Not many of them around here. Ran into the owner coming out of the store. Nice guy. We had a conversation about the car and such. He volunteered that he originally had ordered a MYLR. He really had no clue how lucky he was that his car was blue.

I hear that. I bought a ticket for this ride and I am not getting off. No, Tesla, you will not increase your profits by inducing me to cancel. Not happening.
It's not like anybody else has vehicles either. And if they do it's at 110% of MSRP. The only other vehicle I was considering was an R1T and now those aren't even configurable to order, stating they are available in 2024.

Our world is a mess, and customer communication is even worse than that with Tesla.

I took delivery yesterday so I'm not afraid to put this out there. But here is what I did and what I'm sure many others are doing (they are just afraid to admit it)

-MYP order placed on 4/21. -Received text from SA same day

-I responded to the text asking if $500 would be enough to get the car sooner. About 30 mins later I receive a text from a different number stating that $1000 will get me the car within a month or so along with a venmo address. $1000 sent...

-9 days later I had a VIN and 10 days after that I took delivery, lol. YMMV obviously, but if you pay, they play.

I took delivery yesterday so I'm not afraid to put this out there. But here is what I did and what I'm sure many others are doing (they are just afraid to admit it)

-I responded to the text asking if $500 would be enough to get the car sooner. About 30 mins later I receive a text from a different number stating that $1000 will get me the car within a month or so along with a venmo address. $1000 sent...

-9 days later I had a VIN and 10 days after that I took delivery, lol. YMMV obviously, but if you pay, they play.
You can go to hell my friend

Hmmm... I just bought the guys at the DC some pizzas and they gave me one off the lot that was scheduled to be picked up by someone else the next day. They scammed you bad.......

I'd take this "story" with a huge grain of salt. Highly unlikely. The SAs, delivery people etc..have very, VERY little control over basically anything.

Reactions: weathergeekdan
MYP, White/White, No Tow, No FSD
Bay Area, CA

OD: 3/9/22 - configurator showed EDD May 2022
Right after ordering EDD June 19 - July 17
3/18 - EDD March 29 - April 12
3/23 - EDD March 25 - April 3
3/30 - EDD May 7 - June 11
4/21 - EDD June 4 - July 9
5/14 - EDD May 23 - June 4
5/24 - EDD May 26 - June 7

• Love