Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent NYC order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mt Kisco is a very small Tesla location. They needed to park my car since it's so tight in there. I would be surprised if they were storing any cars.

I work near Mt Kisko, but live on LI. We were recently at the Smithtown store and they had loads of MY (maybe 100?), mostly in white, a couple of black ones, like one red and one blue.

Reactions: Marxw
Saw a carrier taking about 5 white Model Y this morning on my way to work on the LIE. Thing was was that it was going westbound.

So it seems they are delivering to Smithtown, then dispatching from there… which logistically makes little sense because between smithtown and the city are about 5-6 different locations you could have dropped off along the way when coming eastbound.

Mt Kisco is a very small Tesla location. They needed to park my car since it's so tight in there. I would be surprised if they were storing any cars.

I work near Mt Kisko, but live on LI. We were recently at the Smithtown store and they had loads of MY (maybe 100?), mostly in white, a couple of black ones, like one red and one blue.
My understanding is that there is a nearby mall where they have space to prep and park the cars. At one point in time they would shuttle you over to the mall to pickup your car. Last I read they now are bringing the cars over to the "main" location. I guess I will find out how it all works tomorrow.

My understanding is that there is a nearby mall where they have space to prep and park the cars. At one point in time they would shuttle you over to the mall to pickup your car. Last I read they now are bringing the cars over to the "main" location. I guess I will find out how it all works tomorrow.
Hope it’s not the Westchester where they have a showroom. I could easily walk to that location for pickup.

Yes, my mistake.
No worries, thanks! I was there a few weeks ago and took pictures of all the white MY’s.
Just got a VIN 185XXX. For a while I had estimated delivery for June 14 - June 30.
Congrats! I wonder if it’s one of these? I took pictures of all of these a few weeks back and they were all in the 185XXX range.

Attachments

• 0CC15993-3712-4FE1-91A5-4D1D76A9BEAF.jpeg
    0CC15993-3712-4FE1-91A5-4D1D76A9BEAF.jpeg
    572 KB · Views: 61
Reactions: Vic155

Looking at google maps area around Mt Kisco, there is a parking lot up the street they appear to use. From the looks of it, it appears like they could store 100-200 vehicles there (even more if they really packed them in).

My concern is the amount of people that they have to clear out the backlog of all these cars if they are a small SC. Also hoping that my car is currently sitting in this lot just waiting to be processed sometime in the next week.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 33