Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent NYC order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone seen any reports on whether there are MYs sitting on the delivery lot at Mt Kisco? I'm seeing reports from other parts of the country that there are places with a lot of MYs on site but no deliveries.
I live 10 min from there. I’ll drive by tomorrow. Last I drove by about a week ago I didn’t see much. But they also use some of those hidden lots in the area to store cars.

Reactions: MYMY21 and suprax
Darren is my SA, I think he’s a rock because he never responds to any of my inquiries. As a result, I call the Manhattan office and get re routed to LA or Nevada to get answers about my order.
My SA has gone ghost. I know it’s gonna be a long process so I’m not here to be a pain but the one Q I wanted to run by her was about the rebate and the prospect of taking delivery before June 30, but she won’t answer any texts or calls

I've had a different experience. I've worked with two SAs, both respond to messages, and both have given the same or similar information. They always include a caveat with their communications that everything is subject to change. When I test drove early April, I was told at that time and in confident terms that delivery would be end of June. I'll find out within about a month if that will be true.

Yep. Shows a delivery date of 5/25-5/28 which means it is already in Mt. Kisco. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to schedule pickup for Friday afternoon so I can take the train from Rome to Croton and then Uber over to the store. Going to be quite the adventure...:)
Weee...pickup is scheduled for Friday afternoon and insurance has been taken care of. I am just waiting for them to request final payment.

Reactions: suprax and MYMY21