Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral Awards

Have you received your referral reward (Jacket/Bag/Wheels)?

• Yes

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • No

Votes: 54 77.1%
  • Other (in comments)

Votes: 4 5.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
According to the referral program 2017 in addition to the regular awards there were also two annual awards for 15 and 20 referrals:

„20+ Qualifying Referrals
Those who make 20 qualifying referrals will receive a weekend getaway at a destination charging resort as well as the ability to swap their car with the latest Tesla of their choice for a week.

15+ Qualifying Referrals
Those who make 15 qualifying referrals will receive exclusive priority access and benefits lasting until December 31, 2018, including:
  • VIP Concierge - 24/7 access via phone for assistance with all ownership matters
  • VIP access to Tesla events
  • 10 overnight test drive passes for friends and family
  • 10 passes for 4 to tour Tesla’s Fremont Factory”

I checked my referral account today and counted 23 referrals with delivery in 2017. From my point of view I achieved the required number of referrals for both annual awards.

Has anyone received these awards or at least some additional information?

According to the referral program 2017 in addition to the regular awards there were also two annual awards for 15 and 20 referrals:

Those who make 20 qualifying referrals will receive a weekend getaway at a destination charging resort as well as the ability to swap their car with the latest Tesla of their choice for a week.

15+ Qualifying Referrals
Those who make 15 qualifying referrals will receive exclusive priority access and benefits lasting until December 31, 2018, including:
  • VIP Concierge - 24/7 access via phone for assistance with all ownership matters

I checked my referral account today and counted 23 referrals with delivery in 2017. From my point of view I achieved the required number of referrals for both annual awards.

I'm not certain...but didn't those awards only apply to referrals made before the May 19th, 2017 referral program changes? I was under the impression that they replaced those awards with the roadster/secret level awards but could be wrong.

15+ Qualifying Referrals

Is Ohio still excluded from these as well?

Here is the answer I got from the Tesla referral team today:

"Thank you for contacting the Tesla Referral Program. I apologize for any inconvenience this delayed response has caused.

I can confirm you qualified for both of these rewards. We are currently finalizing these surveys to send out and you will get further information on this soon."

So it seems that the annual rewards for 2017 were not replaced be the later programs.

• Informative
Reactions: MorrisonHiker
I got the email with the annual rewards today.

One reward is a weekend trip to a destination charger hotel (max. 4 nights and 1.000 USD). I am searching for some attractive locations right now. Has anyone already booked the weekend trip? How was the communication with the referral team concerning alternative dates and hotels?

And has anyone already tried the VIP hotline? Is it different from the regular support hotline?