Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral Awards

Have you received your referral reward (Jacket/Bag/Wheels)?

• Yes

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • No

Votes: 54 77.1%
  • Other (in comments)

Votes: 4 5.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Weekender arrived yesterday, just got around to opening it up today. The red leather piping on the handles gives it a sporty look.
Merry Christmas to my favorite bro! :rolleyes:
IMG_1051.JPG
IMG_1050.JPG

I got a Moab weekend bag today (identical to the one shown above). They owed me one from each of the last two programs, and they sent it in a box easily big enough to put two in...but they only sent one.

If the July referral program rewards are now being received, I suspect the Oct program rewards will be received around March 2017 (Hope I'm wrong).

I just received my brown leather bag today from the program that ended July 15th ... so about 5 months behind.
Now Christmas will here soon and I hope it includes my Arachnid wheels and other swag - Thanks Tesla :cool:

IMG_5826.JPG

Reactions: HankLloydRight
My leather duffel bag from the July program arrived, but not the jacket. Back in October, they confirmed the rewards but said my wheels were waiting for one more delivery.

I wish Tesla would do a dashboard or something to show the rewards, delivery holdup, shipping, etc.

Reactions: rcsting
I have both my jacket and bag from the July-ending program. The new survey from the January-ending program promises delivery in 3 months. We should get our stuff from the October-ending program soon then.