Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, the first 10 days of December will be over today. No VIN number. Delivery date just keeps notching forward [today's date] - 12/19/20.

Aggravated. This does not feel like good customer service. With tax, this car is costing me over $70,000.
You’re in Nevada so being closer to the factory I would think you’ll be closer to the end of the quarter. Have seen some California deliveries on here ordered after you and have their cars so not sure exactly.

I ordered 10/12 and am in Ohio. I need a VIN soon and it needs to start moving my way or it’s not going to happen by years end. Estimated delivery is 12/23-12/31. MSM with black interior

Reactions: dalton108
Mine changed from 12/19-12/31 to 2-5 weeks from order placed. What constitutes as order placed? I paid the deposit on 11/30 and originally I was going to pay cash. Decided to finance instead and completed the financing on 12/7. Would be the 11/30th right?

My estimated delivery date has changed from 12/19-12/31 to 6-8 weeks from the order placed. Don't know whether that's an ominous sign or what...

Strange. Mine just changed to 3-6 weeks from order placed date. I ordered 11/21 which takes if from my original of 12/12-31 to 12/12-1/2. So basically no change.

I have no idea why they’d do this other than to satiate people like you and me who check their accounts a dozen times a day looking for an update.

Either way, I need to call my dealer tomorrow because I might want to undo my trade in part of the contract.

Reactions: Fizzyo
Time to leave the waiting room, just picked her up in Buena Park California!

Definitely appreciate the Tesla community for making the wait bearable!

Now I just need to get a clear bra, make an appointment at @unpluggedperformance to get the moderate springs and front lip installed and hopefully by the end of the month put on some signature wheels.. View attachment 616402

Yes, I’m all in and have chugged the Tesla kool aid!

Hooyah!
@SeniorChief