Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I login the account today, and my credit shows expired and ask for resubmit. I checked with my sa, and he told me the credit is only for 90days. He will let me know when x is ready for delivery and resubmit it. Checked with him, the x May delivery to Toronto in Apr or May.

I agree, when we did the spread sheet a month ago, only 100 person entered their information, even if that represent 5% of the orders , that leave us with 2000 ordered!!
According to Tesla's financials, they produced 54,805 Model X/S in 2020. Although they don't break it down, we can deduce from U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reports that means around 26,000 Model X. Orders for 2021 may differ for various reasons (other brands now available, increased interest in the refreshed X, buying changes during COVID, uncertainty about the yoke, etc), the order book for 2021 is likely in the same ball park.

My SA got back to me today. Here's what he replied:"We’re told Model X production planning will be commencing in early 2022, but we’ll surely be monitoring these announcements further between now and EOY."

Hope the real production&delivery starts in Q4 2021 instead of Q1 2022.
Mine believes the earth is flat. So there is that.

I'm beginning to be a "Non-Tesla Fan" based on my experiences (over the years, owner of 4 Tesla's.)

Ordered Model X in Jan 21 with scheduled delivery date of June 21..."not delivered" the new date given was Nov 21. Historically given, haven't heard from Tesla Delivery Team as of yet (not surprised)!! As with all you Model X group, I'm patiently awaiting word from Tesla, "not expecting" anything from Tesla--thus, this become their signature move! Maybe it's time to look elsewhere!!!

Frustrated and maybe looking for other options...