Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Might be useful for backing a boat trailer into the water and not getting the water in the car. And in winter it is nice to have more wheel clearance in the snow of an unplowed parking lot. But the system is purchased from Mercedes and in the car, so why not give the user options. I hate when manufacturers take away options inherent in a device.

The Merc system is quite a different branch of the evolutionary tree from this one at this point. I would argue if the recommendation (and there's really no dispute that Tesla recommends not using the higher settings if you want to avoid the shudder) is not to use it to avoid the thing failing, it was never an option to begin with

I am a VINer!!! My Tesla drink at dinner last night was good luck!

Attachments

• 4D55948A-AC34-4B03-9D6F-E0FF23289294.jpeg
    4D55948A-AC34-4B03-9D6F-E0FF23289294.jpeg
    179.5 KB · Views: 93
I got my VIN!!! VIN 7SAXCBE55NF3273-- I been checking the app this whole time for updates and randomly went on the website from a computer and there it was! Even now when I check the app on my phone theres nothing. I originally ordered 2/2/21 and changed my order a week later to 20" wheels. Whole config is Blue/Black/LR/5->6/20"/FSD. I am picking up in Schaumburg. I believe I got the call to switch to 6 seat Oct 22nd.

I got my VIN!!! VIN 7SAXCBE55NF3273-- I been checking the app this whole time for updates and randomly went on the website from a computer and there it was! Even now when I check the app on my phone theres nothing. I originally ordered 2/2/21 and changed my order a week later to 20" wheels. Whole config is Blue/Black/LR/5->6/20"/FSD. I am picking up in Schaumburg. I believe I got the call to switch to 6 seat Oct 22nd.
First February order vinner reported???

Congrats!! Did you get an email as well at the same time? Or was it just the website getting updated?

Hi Guys, lucky me!! I am a Vinner too!! Just got a message saying finance is available you got a VIN assignment!
It has an M... so It is a 2021?
Ordered 3/31/21 LR MX WHITE/WHITE 20" FSD - HOUSTON.
My app never changed from EDD January and "we are building your car..."
What the? A 3/31 getting it before a 1/27. Zero logic but congrats either way!

YES!! I'll bet we'll see each other at the Schaumburg location... Got any Teslaquila? 😎

Reactions: TWENT2 and NGKempf