Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After my delivery was scheduled for tomorrow morning, just got a text saying the self-scheduling link was sent prematurely and is not ready for delivery. “It is in the final stages of production and inspection”

My estimated delivery date now shows 1/28-2/1.
Wondering if there is still time for them to delay my order… supposed to pick up at Fremont tomorrow morning!

After my delivery was scheduled for tomorrow morning, just got a text saying the self-scheduling link was sent prematurely and is not ready for delivery. “It is in the final stages of production and inspection”

My estimated delivery date now shows 1/28-2/1.
Holy cow. For a company that considers itself a software company, they suck at it.

View attachment 761203View attachment 761204View attachment 761205View attachment 761206
Dropped off the baby as soon as I could to this shop. Got matte white wrap with ceramic coating, window tint, and painted calipers + Tesla emblems. It turned out amazing! Waited 1.5 years for this bad boy and now it’s clean! I’d highly recommend getting any wraps/tint done here if you’re in OC or LA. The shop is called Elevance and located in Hawaiian Gardens/Cerritos area.
Those white calipers are sick!!!!

Reactions: MrJM