Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Holy *sugar*!! The VIN gods have smiled upon me today. Never thought the day would come. I guess I am now in the “I’ll believe it when I see it“ phase!
Congrats! There seem to have been very low number of VINs so far this week, so I'm crossing my fingers we get a really good wave of them over the next couple days. Otherwise deliveries will look bleak over the next week or two...

Holy *sugar*!! The VIN gods have smiled upon me today. Never thought the day would come. I guess I am now in the “I’ll believe it when I see it“ phase!
@jbrowdy congratulations, firstly.

Secondly, subsequent to your reply on my EDD post I’ve been pushed back into “October” purgatory. So now I’m just beside myself that you got both an EDD and a VIN!

(Posting this for luck only and recognizing I probably shouldn’t have a VIN based on my order date)

Sorry if this has already been answered, but are folks who have taken delivery recently (past week or two) receiving the car with the charging cable still?

Just want to know whether I need to argue for one if it happens to come without one on delivery day.
I picked up mine on 5/7 and it had the charge cable. Only came with the 5-15 (regular 120V) adapter. Had to pay $45 for a 14-50 but the delivery center had them in stock (they are out of stock online).

Reactions: SSB99
Tesla Mt. Kisco: Virtual Express Delivery Orientation

Congratulations on joining the Tesla Family!

You are invited to our Virtual Express Delivery Orientation with the Mount Kisco Team! This is a workshop to teach you all about your new Model X & provide a seamless express delivery experience!
I signed up for tomorrow. Has anyone attended this or it's just basic stuff the video tutorial already explains? Does this mean I'm this much closer to getting my car?

Reactions: studioloft
how long or what time does Tesla give to report issues for the new car delivery.
Is it 100 miles?
is it 2-3 weeks?

Reason for asking I called the service center number provided in the earlier responses and they said My delivery date in June (they could not confirm date). If I get the car towards the end of June say around 25 th-30th timeframe, I just want to see if I will have enough time to report the issues. I am traveling for work on July 5th (for 3 weeks) and then from there Whole of August I will be on Vacation so I will be back to USA (Seattle) around 27th August.

so not sure if I should be taking the Delivery if I am eligible to get the car around June End.
But again I am scared that I will not get car after I am back from vacation and I would have to wait for a longer time.

Hi everyone! Update on my Model X VIN 7SAXCDE51NF3XXXXX. Today was delivery date and it went super well! The car magically,as far as i can tell, doesn’t have any major panel gaps or issues with the paint and I am so happy. I am not a super trained eye but there are no squeaks, the FWDs line up with no rubbing, all the panels seem pretty well attached, the auto close doors work although they dont open when i walk up. I think thats a setting I havent figured out and the doors seem to be pretty smart and not swing wide open when something is close. The cameras were all calibrating so i cant comment on autopilot or the driving display. The car had 15 miles on it when it got there. I am pretty pleased and just dropped it off at the shop to get it xpel stealth ppf wrapped. The delivery center in Colorado Springs was very nice and showed me the basics of the car and set up the keys, I guess phone key is tied to one of the keycards. The only thing is the car could use a vacuuming. Otherwise Elon take the wheel.

EDIT: Screengate: the screen tilts (swivels) IDK if mine was a VIN that is supposed to, but it does.

Attachments

• AE4C8B9E-97F7-4B64-AE73-ACC0D0495F56.jpeg
    AE4C8B9E-97F7-4B64-AE73-ACC0D0495F56.jpeg
    415 KB · Views: 138
  • AEE0AF68-6D5A-4BC2-83BE-E766C217813C.jpeg
    AEE0AF68-6D5A-4BC2-83BE-E766C217813C.jpeg
    575.4 KB · Views: 104
  • C413C0B9-9B6F-4387-A000-9FE64C548D95.jpeg
    C413C0B9-9B6F-4387-A000-9FE64C548D95.jpeg
    474.3 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Hi everyone! Update on my Model X VIN 7SAXCDE51NF3XXXXX. Today was delivery date and it went super well! The car magically,as far as i can tell, doesn’t have any major panel gaps or issues with the paint and I am so happy. I am not a super trained eye but there are no squeaks, the FWDs line up with no rubbing, all the panels seem pretty well attached, the auto close doors work although they dont open when i walk up. I think thats a setting I havent figured out and the doors seem to be pretty smart and not swing wide open when something is close. The cameras were all calibrating so i cant comment on autopilot or the driving display. The car had 15 miles on it when it got there. I am pretty pleased and just dropped it off at the shop to get it xpel stealth ppf wrapped. The delivery center in Colorado Springs was very nice and showed me the basics of the car and set up the keys, I guess phone key is tied to one of the keycards. The only thing is the car could use a vacuuming. Otherwise Elon take the wheel.
Really nice. I’m thinking of changing to white on mine.

EDIT: Screengate: the screen tilts (swivels) IDK if mine was a VIN that is supposed to, but it does.
Congratulations, can you showered of your vin, and also, when did you get your vin,orbuilt date?