Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seeing first park assist with Tesla Vision!
Tried this & for some reason itgives me a warning message saying “park assist not available” but still shows the 360 halo with the heat map designation.
Anyone having similar feedback?
IMG_6283.jpeg

Seeing first park assist with Tesla Vision!
Tried this & for some reason itgives me a warning message saying “park assist not available” but still shows the 360 halo with the heat map designation.
Anyone having similar feedback?
View attachment 945458
I think this just means we gained the visualization data but not actual driving assistance for parking yet?

... at least i went through all options yesterday and didnt see anything else about "park assist" save for the message you saw too.

Reactions: lsds
Did a reset again yesterday night(thanks @navinbusy !!).

As of this morning, the earlier warning has disappeared(park assist unavailable). A new message now appears saying “park assist is downgraded”. But importantly, the beeping and proximity warnings seem to be finally working. Hopefully this improves in future with a 360 view?

Reactions: navinbusy
Looks like Model X is finally getting matrix headlights:

We just missed it on ours! But will gladly take the inventory discounts we received and unlimited supercharging instead !