Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rent Tesla Aug 4-6 2017 in Sydney

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,

I'm from Singapore, ordered a Model 3 and just eagerly waiting for Tesla to officially arrive in Singapore.

I am travelling to Sydney and would love to rent a Tesla at a reasonable price. It'll make a great memory for my wife and 2 twin infant boys. We will need child seats too, so definitely no reckless driving on our part. Does anyone have any contacts for this? Thank you so much!

Hi Everyone,

I'm from Singapore, ordered a Model 3 and just eagerly waiting for Tesla to officially arrive in Singapore.

I am travelling to Sydney and would love to rent a Tesla at a reasonable price. It'll make a great memory for my wife and 2 twin infant boys. We will need child seats too, so definitely no reckless driving on our part. Does anyone have any contacts for this? Thank you so much!
see here

Not sure if Thrifty still has this or how much it is Tesla Model S | Thrifty Car and Truck Rental

I’ve never heard of anyone who has successfully rented this phantom Thrify one. I half think it was just a marketing thing as it seemed to only ever appear on their website as the Canberra airport location and I was never able to actually book it. I gave up and went with Eveeh instead.

• Informative
Reactions: DrivingRockies