Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reports of upcoming V11 fixes?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hopefully now they will add few apps/icons for defroster or seat heater, tire pressure shortcut so people will stop complaining.
I agree, if they would provide the ability to add many of the functions like seat heaters, defrost wipers as icons it would be great. They could be added and removed by season. I'd also like the icons to be a bit larger and allow more of them to be displayed at a time. They have the space.

It’s not crap to everyone. Especially new users who aren’t attached to the previous UI. I like it.
The UI is crap. When a designer has features that cannot be used while driving versus features that can be usable while driving...it's a user interface design error.

The prior version, which I still have, is clean and to the point. All the primary features needed to operate a car are available within 1 or 2 clicks. That's how it should be. There are also no icons for toy features which drivers wouldn't use while driving. They need to revert the UI back to last year.

What the could have done was permit all features to be customizable on the home bar. Meaning, allow the customer to place whatever features they want on the bottom bar. But, to only permit certain ones is rediculous when the majority of them are rarely used in regular operation of a vehicle.

Mobile service scheduled to revert to v10.
Updated my car to 2022.4.5 today. Looks like they added some of the things people complained about such as easily accessing driver profiles (Only while the car is parked), WIFI icon (when not connected to data), ability to quickly save dashcam footage by clicking on the new dashcam icon that can be moved to the favorites dock, and heated wipers.

Updated my car to 2022.4.5 today. Looks like they added some of the things people complained about such as easily accessing driver profiles (Only while the car is parked), WIFI icon (when not connected to data), ability to quickly save dashcam footage by clicking on the new dashcam icon that can be moved to the favorites dock, and heated wipers.
Anything important - like defogger/defroster, seat warmers, map night color schema?