Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reservation date changed on My Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Current owner (2 Model S's at time of reservations) and I reserved 2 Model 3's and both say 3/31/2016. I ordered both 5 mins before the reveal event. I'm waiting for the P and the D version, so I'm going to sit a while on my invite to configure both 3's if the P and D versions aren't out yet when I get the invite. I'm hoping the 19" wheels from my S will be compatible with the 3.

Attachments

• IMG_5564.PNG
    IMG_5564.PNG
    227.2 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Is everyone who has an updated MyTesla page (with an invitation and/or reservation date) a current Tesla owner? My page is still the abbreviated version from the other day with just my reservation number and contact info. I'm an early Day 1 line-waiter in California, but not an existing owner.

My guess is that the "invitation is arriving soon" was a glitch and not meant to be shown to anyone yet.
People are questioning if was only for owners, or some other attribute, but I think it was more random depending on when you went to the page.
Some people saw it appear then go away again. I wouldn't read much meaning into it right now.