Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reservation date changed on My Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am an owner in SoCal with online reservation before reveal. It now says more info coming soon. Does this correlate with everyone else?
If your differs, please post.

Screen Shot 2017-07-27 at 9.30.16 PM.png

Reserved online on 3/31 while traveling in Japan. I reserved around 7:45pm PST (was Fri am in Japan) according to the time stamp on my credit card charge. I received the confirmation email around 4pm PST the next day 4/1. It shows 3/31 reservation date on MyTesla, and
More information on your Model 3 is coming soon

Is everyone who has an updated MyTesla page (with an invitation and/or reservation date) a current Tesla owner? My page is still the abbreviated version from the other day with just my reservation number and contact info. I'm an early Day 1 line-waiter in California, but not an existing owner.
OK, I had to click the MANAGE button on the My Tesla page to see the comment about "more information coming soon" and my 3/31/2016 reservation date.

BTW, my date is now back on 3/31/2016. I like how much change is ongoing in preparation for tomorrow. Lol. Some 100s of folks in Tesla are not sleeping tonight - neither are the fans who have been chatting on this forum for the last full year (you know who you are, your posting counter 1K+ :))

I am an owner in SoCal with online reservation before reveal. It now says more info coming soon. Does this correlate with everyone else?
If your differs, please post.

View attachment 238176
Im in the same boat. I ordered online around 11Pm, also located in Socal and the date was updated to 3-31 used to say 4-1. I have RN10825.... I didnt want a early Tesla I fear that they will have many teething issues and am hoping they will be resolved by the time i get mine. I think i'm in the 100,000>140,000 range.

Last edited: