Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reservation Refund

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Murph987

Sep 9, 2019
UK
Hi everyone,

complete newbie here looking for some advice from anyone who has recently cancelled a reservation spot on a Model 3.

Cancelled mine on 2nd July, the 45 business days has now past. The option on the phone number is now just an automated message and no response to 4 days of emails to OrderUpdatesEMEA.

Any ideas how to speak to an actual person to find out what’s going on?

thanks
Sean

Hi everyone,

complete newbie here looking for some advice from anyone who has recently cancelled a reservation spot on a Model 3.

Cancelled mine on 2nd July, the 45 business days has now past. The option on the phone number is now just an automated message and no response to 4 days of emails to OrderUpdatesEMEA.

Any ideas how to speak to an actual person to find out what’s going on?

thanks
Sean

call them on the 01628 450606 number and hold after selecting model 3 delivery. Then tell them you are waiting for a refund and see what they say.

I called them today on that number and they answered within 5 seconds!

I think mine was even quicker. I got the initial announcement, but it was answered before any music played. It was so quick, I didn't initially realise what has happened.

As for who to call, I think there is a cancellation option on the main number. May be worth seeing if there is a human at the end of it.