Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reservation tracker for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Could this be Elon today ? 230,000 reservation......
No, he doesn't need UPS, he just has to tell the engineers you need to make the car delivery itself directly to the customer. Problem solved.

And I'm #1!!!! :D Model3Tracker.info soft go-live. Still a few things in progress, but registration and data entry working.

EGYmt3y.png

No, he doesn't need UPS, he just has to tell the engineers you need to make the car delivery itself directly to the customer. Problem solved.

More about the number of orders coming in.
Apparently TESLA is already revisiting the production output and factory requirements. With 200k + plus reservations TESLA would need to turn up production pretty quick so the last person to reserve ( based on today's count ) won't have to wait an additional 2 years ( assuming 100k cars / year , 300 cars / day ) from when the first cars are delivered.

@Paul suggest you add option for Previous Tesla Owner (but not current). That might be interesting to see how we fair in the cue.
I tweeted Elon for clarification about this. Store employees don't know, but indicate they may have some pull later on.

Do you want to note SpaceX employees vs Tesla?

welcome to TMC just noticed its your second post
Thanks. I've been following Tesla and everything they've been doing for quite some time now. Told myself that someday I would own one of their vehicles. I had already decided my next car would be EV and was starting to warm up to the BMW i3. But yeah...I'm done with that. Model 3 coming my way now!

Reactions: ggies07