Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reservation tracker for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks Fallenone, please do send me the translations and I'll convert and let you know some other text (like during saving, updating, tag, reset password, register emails etcc) that might be needed that you've might have missed. And if anyone else would like to do the same for any other language, I'm all for having it support multiple languages.

Maybe someone can help me - I have tried going to Model3Tracker.info with 2 different browsers and can't get on.
IE gives me :
This page can’t be displayed
Turn on TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1, and TLS 1.2 in Advanced settings and try connecting to Model3Tracker.info again. If this error persists, contact your site administrator.

Note that I can't do the above, as the settings a fixed by administrators on this machine

Google Chrome gives me :
This site can’t be reached
The connection was reset.

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

Any thoughts?

Maybe someone can help me - I have tried going to Model3Tracker.info with 2 different browsers and can't get on.
IE gives me :
This page can’t be displayed
Turn on TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1, and TLS 1.2 in Advanced settings and try connecting to Model3Tracker.info again. If this error persists, contact your site administrator.

Note that I can't do the above, as the settings a fixed by administrators on this machine

Google Chrome gives me :
This site can’t be reached
The connection was reset.

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

Any thoughts?
Seems you cannot reach via ssl. Are you trying Model3Tracker.info

The World View map implies there are about a dozen Tesla owners in Arizona, The store told me there are above 300 owners in the Phoenix area, and so many in the Tucson area that there is a roving mechanic located here, and plans for a service center to be open soon(ish).
So - if one wishes to be included (or excluded) from the Map or tracker...how does one preserve privacy? How does one enter the bragging rights? Where do you get your data?

The World View map implies there are about a dozen Tesla owners in Arizona, The store told me there are above 300 owners in the Phoenix area, and so many in the Tucson area that there is a roving mechanic located here, and plans for a service center to be open soon(ish).
So - if one wishes to be included (or excluded) from the Map or tracker...how does one preserve privacy? How does one enter the bragging rights? Where do you get your data?
Hi, the map shows users who registered and added their reservation record. When you add your record on Model3Tracker.info you can choose to enter "N/A" in your city/state to avoid it showing up in a specific city and/or state if you like. Your email and username are never shared with anyone. You'll also see in the details form which data elements are "public" and you can leave them out if you wish.

The nearly 1,300 records so far are all organically entered records from over 1,500 users who've registered. Its only been promoted here, and a few other forums and on social media so far. We have plans to try and get it up to 10% participation. Its a lofty goal, but at this rate its going its possible!! Keep the data coming!

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and great feedback. A special thanks two coadmins, Stretch2727 and Darryl who are making my job easier and to concentrate on adding features and bug fixes. Its so much fun working with you both!

Hi, the map shows users who registered and added their reservation record. When you add your record on Model3Tracker.info you can choose to enter "N/A" in your city/state to avoid it showing up in a specific city and/or state if you like. Your email and username are never shared with anyone. You'll also see in the details form which data elements are "public" and you can leave them out if you wish.

The nearly 1,300 records so far are all organically entered records from over 1,500 users who've registered. Its only been promoted here, and a few other forums and on social media so far. We have plans to try and get it up to 10% participation. Its a lofty goal, but at this rate its going its possible!! Keep the data coming!

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and great feedback. A special thanks two coadmins, Stretch2727 and Darryl who are making my job easier and to concentrate on adding features and bug fixes. Its so much fun working with you both!

BTW - paul...I printed off the Model3 tracker graph and shared that with the Scottsdale shop. He was immediately enthralled with it and wanted to know from whence it came. I too wish the zero time would be annotated to be..8:30 LA time? Australia? I would like to plot my reservation time on that x-scale and approximate how many are ahead of me. Can you parse out USA from international? Reservers at some Event vs online? Any way to analyze the opening segment would be appreciated.

Thanks Fallenone, please do send me the translations and I'll convert and let you know some other text (like during saving, updating, tag, reset password, register emails etcc) that might be needed that you've might have missed. And if anyone else would like to do the same for any other language, I'm all for having it support multiple languages.
Sorry I just saw this post. I'll get the translations ready some time next week.

I've posted this on some other threads, but it fits here:

Some friends and I took a stab at estimating where we are in the line up and when we would get our cars. We incorporated the priority being given to current Tesla owners and employees. We thought it was pretty cool so we turned it into a website, we're going to keep working to improve the algorithm and estimate as we get more information. You can give it a try if you like, and we're definitely open to any suggestions you might have? Keep in mind that it only provides an estimate so its going to be off - but keep checking back as we refine and improve our algorithm!

Tesla Model 3 Reservation Counter

I've posted this on some other threads, but it fits here:

Some friends and I took a stab at estimating where we are in the line up and when we would get our cars. We incorporated the priority being given to current Tesla owners and employees. We thought it was pretty cool so we turned it into a website, we're going to keep working to improve the algorithm and estimate as we get more information. You can give it a try if you like, and we're definitely open to any suggestions you might have? Keep in mind that it only provides an estimate so its going to be off - but keep checking back as we refine and improve our algorithm!

Tesla Model 3 Reservation Counter

Just as a note. My confirmation email didn't come in until over 24 hours after I made my reservation. But the date Tesla has when I login to 'My Tesla' is the day I put my reservation in. So your initial questions might need some verbiage tweaking.

Just as a note. My confirmation email didn't come in until over 24 hours after I made my reservation. But the date Tesla has when I login to 'My Tesla' is the day I put my reservation in. So your initial questions might need some verbiage tweaking.
Yeah, because there were so so many reservations in the first few days we need to work with at least minutes (as provided by the confirmation emails). We originally wanted to work with credit card reservation times, but some credit card companies don't store the time stamp once a payment is confirmed (the other option is for reservation holders to call into Tesla and ask for the confirmation time, but we didn't think Tesla would appreciate that). One big assumption we made in our algorithm is that the confirmation emails were sent out sequentially. This assumption allows us to work backwards and then provide an estimate.