Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RHD test drives in May 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
24th/25th

So who's coming this upcoming weekend on HK Island (Crown Wine Cellars, 18 Deep Water Bay Drive, Shouson Hill) ?

I managed to get a slot 17:30 on the 24th, hoping this time to meet some TMC members.

My GoPro cam could be borrowed if you like to have a video of your first RHD Tesla model S drive, if you are not too far from my test drive slot (PM me)

So who's coming this upcoming weekend on HK Island (Crown Wine Cellars, 18 Deep Water Bay Drive, Shouson Hill) ?

I managed to get a slot 17:30 on the 24th, hoping this time to meet some TMC members.

My GoPro cam could be borrowed if you like to have a video of your first RHD Tesla model S drive, if you are not too far from my test drive slot (PM me)

DITB, 25th 5pm for me, pity that we can't meet up. Your GoPro is great! I was thinking of using my Canon or just the smartphone, but the camera shake is gonna be a problem for sure.

Test drives or not, just come hang around in any case. It worked well for me on the 17th, and as you saw, I was even lucky to land a test drive. No guarantees, but you never know if there is a chance - and there might be a no-show for whatever reason.

It would be good to hook up, whoever here are interested, and I am happy to organise. PM me for direct contact info.

My Test Drive Appt is confirmed!!!

I'm super excited! I've been talking to Alan in Sales the last couple of weeks and between my family's hectic schedule and the busy events of Tesla we haven't been able to nail down a time to do a test drive.

FINALLY, June 7th is a date we both have open and we are doing our test drive in Cyberport!!

I wanted the test drive with the entire family (2 kids - 10 years and 15 years) as we often have 5 passengers, so wanted to get a feel for how comfortable is the back seat with 3 people. The kids are super excited as well, the only one not excited is my wife.

My steps to owning a Tesla:

#1) Convince the wife. (the test drive is going to be the make or break)
#2) Convince the landlord to allow me to setup a charging area in his carpark spot.
#3) Confirm with EVPower it can be done in that particular carpark.

If I'm able to get those 3 things, I'm for sure buying a Tesla.

Alan has been super friendly and helpful, even as I ask seemingly dumb questions. Can't wait until June 7th!!

I'm super excited! I've been talking to Alan in Sales the last couple of weeks and between my family's hectic schedule and the busy events of Tesla we haven't been able to nail down a time to do a test drive.

FINALLY, June 7th is a date we both have open and we are doing our test drive in Cyberport!!

I wanted the test drive with the entire family (2 kids - 10 years and 15 years) as we often have 5 passengers, so wanted to get a feel for how comfortable is the back seat with 3 people. The kids are super excited as well, the only one not excited is my wife.

#2) Convince the landlord to allow me to setup a charging area in his carpark spot.

Alan has been super friendly and helpful, even as I ask seemingly dumb questions. Can't wait until June 7th!!

Good luck! Don't forget to show your wife the financial savings with regards to gasoline costs vs. electricity and maintenance

Reminder: strap your kids down!

Who's going to be around this saturday the 24th?I don't have a test drive timing but I'm thinking to show up just to get a peak.
17:30 on the 24th.Not sure how many are coming along, but if there is room, you are welcome in the back seat.After the last test drive, dinner somewhere in the vicinity for those interested.

Not strictly "May", but the festival walk details are out:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400807420.955123.jpg

I used the link they sent on 10 May to book a slot for tomorrow, then went for a biz trip.

So far so quiet...

I just chased them for confirmation and been told they've never book me in!!! :mad::mad: So no test drive!

Maybe I should start an angry complaint thread and asking for a key ring!! :tongue:

Test drive today, May 24th, afternoon/evening

Not sure how many are actually coming, and maybe for dinner after the last test drive at 6pm, if you plan to hook up, and haven't contacted me today, please send another email/pm/SMS.

If anyone wants to use my GoPro for their test drive today, bring a micro-SD card along.

I plan to be there around 4pm, my own test drive is 5:30pm.

I used the link they sent on 10 May to book a slot for tomorrow, then went for a biz trip.

So far so quiet...

I just chased them for confirmation and been told they've never book me in!!! :mad::mad: So no test drive!

Maybe I should start an angry complaint thread and asking for a key ring!! :tongue:

Yeah, their system had technical problems and most RSVPs are disappeared (including myself and many members here)

Yeah, their system had technical problems and most RSVPs are disappeared (including myself and many members here)

ewwww....TeslaHK must have a look at there CRM... Quite a few incidents due to mis-communications etc. If TeslaHK can keep people posted and respond them timely then things will be smoother.

As a Tesla Fan my tolerance level is high, but I do expect some basic customer service standard.

ewwww....TeslaHK must have a look at there CRM... Quite a few incidents due to mis-communications etc. If TeslaHK can keep people posted and respond them timely then things will be smoother.

As a Tesla Fan my tolerance level is high, but I do expect some basic customer service standard.

I usually talk to one rep at Tesla directly, and then he takes pretty good care of you. I have one of them on what's app, so we exchange stuff back and forth. And I got a confirmed email for my future test drive.

I did see they had a reservation system in place, with times and names blocked out for people.