Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Russia/Ukraine conflict

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_1949.jpeg

In the video, one can see people throwing vegetables at the passing vehicle(s):

Apparently Germany needs to up their cybersecurity. And it looks like Russia is trying to correlate modern Germany with WW2 Germany... We'll see how this affects German politics.

Apart from the attempted shaming/political ramifications of this, the question remains - how many other top secret meetings is Russia privy to without sharing publicly?

I wonder what this could be... Hopefully the RuSSian Dictator's FSB minions will get annihilated.

Heavy gun fights and explosions in Karabulak, Ingushetia, currently Russia. Russian FSB units are in exchanging fire with “militants”.

twitter.com/Tendar/status/1764045852467773934

I wonder what this could be... Hopefully the RuSSian Dictator's FSB minions will get annihilated.

Heavy gun fights and explosions in Karabulak, Ingushetia, currently Russia. Russian FSB units are in exchanging fire with “militants”.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be as big as I of course would have hoped...

twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1764053618443886910

Isn't this how Donbas was like before 2014 with separatists empowered by Russia? Chicken coming home to roost ...

Isn't this how Donbas was like before 2014 with separatists empowered by Russia? Chicken coming home to roost ...

I think the current analog is Russian separtists in Transnistria. Same *sugar* putie pulled in E. Ukraine with the 'separtists' there who were mainly russian regulars in civilan clothes. Which BTW is also against the Geneva Conventions:

"After all, the principle of distinction in Article 48 of AP I does not distinguish between civilians and civilian objects,21 and Article 37(1)(c) generally prohibits as perfidious “the feigning of civilian, non- combatant status.” There is no question that a soldier commits an act of perfidy** if he disguises himself as a civilian."​

** synonyms: treachery, duplicity, deceit.

Disguising a Military Object as a Civilian Object: Prohibited Perfidy | usnwc.edu (U.S. Naval War College PDF download)

Of course, Putie is not a big Geneva booster... or a fan of The Hague. But mark my words, he'll get his tag in court it's just a matter of time tea.

So the Germans hold their 'secret' meetings on Webex. Brilliant.
This will be another excuse Scholz will use to not give Ukraine what it needs.

A fine time to be a Republican in these United States. Let me be the first to congratulate the party on yet another week of stopping aid to Ukraine. The rank and file have the opportunity to act, either around the Speaker via discharge petition or through him via calling for a new one. And yet another week has gone by, and Ukrainian troops are further stretched with the loss of Avdiivka. Anecdotally, Denys Davydov reported his sources complaining that the troops no longer have enough artillery shells to suppress the enemy so Ukraine can withdraw their wounded. It seems possible that this contributed to the recent documented capture and murder of wounded soldiers when Avdiivka fell. I'm not sure what else to say here, so I will turn it over to more eloquent voices.

A timely message from Professor Timothy Snyder about the significance of this moment.

Believe the political goal is to pass a bill that protects both the borders of Ukraine and USA.
This is not true. The political goal is the MAGA controlled house , mainly Mike Johnson, sabotaging both a border bill and Ukraine bill at Trumps request.

If he allowed the house to vote on it they would both pass easily.

... The political goal is the MAGA controlled house , mainly Mike Johnson, sabotaging both a border bill and Ukraine bill at Trumps request.
Wish it wasn't true, but that is what the signs point to. Trump is definitely anti Ukraine, pro Russian and there has been more than one article saying that Trump wants to use the border policy as a major issue during the presidential election.

If he allowed the house to vote on it they would both pass easily.
If that is true the majority leader should be bypassed and democracy win.