- Apr 19, 2022
The release is out from about a week. You can test all the new features. See below the full list.I will wait for the final build.
Unfortunately, this is not possible with the current way Tesla implemented AP and TACC. You can go back to TACC only by turning the wheel.Is this even possible with Tesla" software architecture? Or have you already provided this function and I as a beginner not seen it?
Here is the full list of features with the Holiday Update:
🎄 HOLIDAY UPDATE 🎅
- Off-road assist (SNOW MODE) Model 3 & Y
- Stopping Mode - CREEP, HOLD, and ROLL
- Slip Start toggle
- Pedestrian attention button (Accessibility > Very Short Honk)
- Fan Speed increase and decrease by 3 steps (1-4-7-10)
- Wipers Washer button
- Wipers single wipe button
- Presenting doors Smart Action (Beta)
- Show more button states in the app - Heated Seats, Climate Controls, Traction Control, Stopping mode, etc.
- Bigger gear indicator
- Battery Preconditioning fix crashes in some cars and show if heating is requested but not available (Prec. N/A)
- Optimize wrong signals detection
- Fix Commander restart on long rides
- Other bug fixes and improvements
(use app v2.12.2 or newer)
Let me know any questions you might have about it. Would be happy to answer