Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score Beta Page Failed to Load Error

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I opted in for FSD, and after some driving see the Safety Score Beta show up in the app, however, every time I try to access it, I get an error message saying the page failed to load. Has anyone else seen this or figured out how to fix it?

Attachments

• 6CC8C5C1-76BD-4BBF-B721-47B63EBAD288.png
    6CC8C5C1-76BD-4BBF-B721-47B63EBAD288.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 215
I requested the FSD Beta last week and from day 1 I have been getting the same error “unable to load page” for my safety score in my Apple IPhone.

i have latest versions of the app and phone software
I have no shared accounts linked
I’ve done hard resets, shut dosigned out, deleted the app and still I get nothing.

I’m kinda losing my mind- am I the only one this is happening to? Any advice?

please help!
Are you using 4.1.1 version of the Tesla app ? It worked for me. Sometimes it doesn't show up automatically as an update, so you have to go to app store and force update. Prior version 4.1.0 didn't work for me.

Both mine and my wife's iPhone were on iOS15, but only I was getting the "unable to load page" error. So, I'm thinking a reset or erasing the settings of the iPhone also may help.

Upvote 0
I have an iPhone SE series 2 and I always get the “page failed to load” error. I installed the app on my old iPhone SE series 1 and I always get the “page failed to load” error. My wife’s iPhone 11 works fine. Her iPad works fine. I wonder if the problem is specific to the SE. Has anyone else with an SE gotten this to work properly?
I have an iPhone 11 with iOS 15 that hasn't been working but I checked again today and the Safety Score page is loading for both of my cars. There was no App update so my guess is it is something to do with their website or API that they have fixed.

Upvote 0
Are you using 4.1.1 version of the Tesla app ? It worked for me. Sometimes it doesn't show up automatically as an update, so you have to go to app store and force update. Prior version 4.1.0 didn't work for me.

Both mine and my wife's iPhone were on iOS15, but only I was getting the "unable to load page" error. So, I'm thinking a reset or erasing the settings of the iPhone also may help.
Thanks for the reply. I’m pretty confident I have all the latest software versions. Oh well, I guess I’ll just have to blind eye it!

Upvote 0
They say you don't have to force kill apps on iOS... but I couldn't see the Safety Score all day today and assumed it was on Tesla's side. Fast forward to late tonight after a long drive and still can't see it. Force killed a bunch of background apps and the Tesla app, open Tesla app, Score loads up right away.

Upvote 0
In order to get the safety score to show in the app menu I had to agree to share my data. That is default if you want to participate so that is not the reason for the score failing to load. I have 4.1.1 version of app and running on iPhone 13 pro iOS 15.0.1. Very frustrating that this does not work and no one knows why……..

Upvote 0
Guys don't be so quick to blame Apple. Although I'm not a big fan of Apple as a company, most of my devices are apple...

I had the same problem, and it turned out to be the VPN, which I had left on. I turned it off and the Safety Score showed up... good luck !

Bottom-line: Something is different with your internet connection, which made the Tesla apps unable to recognize you... the odd thing is I could still open the apps to do everything else (control, service, etc...) accept for the safety score... The good news is the hackers may rob your bank accounts, invade your home, steal your identity... but they will never indignify you by showing your terrible driving habit to the world... accept to Elon Musk of course. Because you are very special to him... lol

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I've had the Safety Score feature working fine for a month, but last night and today, when I select "Safety Score" in my app I just get "Page failed to load. Try again."
I have force-killed the app, logged out of the app, signed back in, rebooted my iPhone 12 Pro, still no joy.

Upvote 0
Looks like this is popping up in Canada as I am getting the Page Failed to Load message after enabling Safety Score last night and taking a drive. Tried everything on this thread, closed all apps, reboot phone, car, deleted the Tesla app and reinstalled....nothing.

Upvote 0