Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score not showing up in app? It could be this.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just a note for the record, all (or at least many) that received FSD beta on Sunday night/Monday morning had Safety Score taken away (disappeared in the app) sometime in the afternoon yesterday (Monday). It was strangely still on my wife’s phone but not on mine, then later disappeared from hers as well. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I can’t seem to get my safety score back, and I’d really like to see it, after playing around with 10.2 for a couple days. I’ve had a few disengagements where I had to immediately brake, which I know would’ve previously counted against me as hard braking.

Tried force quitting the app, signing out and signing back in, rebooting phone, deleting and reinstalling app, all without success.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15.0.2, app firmware 4.1.1, car firmware 2021.32.25.

Same problem here.

I opted out and then opted back in after the SS disappeared. Went for a 3 mile drive. Score doesn't show up. Tried app in ipad, and two iphones... nothing. Car screen says I'm in the queue. Updated the app to the new 4.2.0 and still nothing. Rebooted phones and logged out and back in, still nothing.

Going to take a drive that is much longer now where I can be sure I can score 100 as I have done many times before.

So for those people with FSD Beta, the safety score disappeared from the app but you could still see it via TeslaFi or Stats. Just tried it via Stats and now I am getting an error saying it’s not available. Did they remove access from those as well?

Same problem here.

I opted out and then opted back in after the SS disappeared. Went for a 3 mile drive. Score doesn't show up. Tried app in ipad, and two iphones... nothing. Car screen says I'm in the queue. Updated the app to the new 4.2.0 and still nothing. Rebooted phones and logged out and back in, still nothing.

Going to take a drive that is much longer now where I can be sure I can score 100 as I have done many times before.
Is the entire safety score entry point on the main screen in the Tesla app missing, or just the score itself ? I had the section where the score should be, but no score, until I pulled down from the top, which seems to refresh the score.

If Tesla is having problems with the Safety Score (beta) app, they should hand out 10.3 to everyone with 99-100 regardless of miles. One less thing to count. They can devote the extra time to having the rear sensors detect pedestrians behind you, that can't hear your car. Could save a few lives. Other car's have this feature. Very common in parking lots, when people walk fast from off camera.

Is the entire safety score entry point on the main screen in the Tesla app missing, or just the score itself ? I had the section where the score should be, but no score, until I pulled down from the top, which seems to refresh the score.
The entire tab for Safety Score was missing until the next day. Then I needed to do a short drive first to add a score to the tab. Drove around the block and giot a 100 score. I now have 122 miles and the score is 99.

Reactions: hcdavis3
0F2C8966-D2E7-42E8-99A5-2B3C9F9F646E.jpeg

Looks like 55 people got it today

No scores here either:

Got the car 3 week ago I requested FSD Beta 1 day after delivery and I’ve driven the car for over 1400 miles since then. Yet I still don’t get any safety scores.
The iphone app stays stuck at "Safety Score will be available after your first trip"
I have the latest iPhone Tesla app version, latest Tesla software 2021.44.25.2.
I have reinstalled the app, logged out and logged back in, I have opted out and opted back in for FSD in the car and no luck.
I’ve also rebooted the car twice.
The car connects to wifi everyday.
I've done factory reset.

I've also reported via the Tesla advisor chat and the two advisors I've chatted with in different days don't know what's going on either.
They've only been able to confirm that my beta request is visible at their end.

They've suggested all the stuff I've already done above.
I can't think of anything else to try. :(

Attachments

• 270045315_10227945783853126_5848292122681900634_n.jpg
    270045315_10227945783853126_5848292122681900634_n.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 74
No scores here either:

Got the car 3 week ago I requested FSD Beta 1 day after delivery and I’ve driven the car for over 1400 miles since then. Yet I still don’t get any safety scores.
The iphone app stays stuck at "Safety Score will be available after your first trip"
I have the latest iPhone Tesla app version, latest Tesla software 2021.44.25.2.
I have reinstalled the app, logged out and logged back in, I have opted out and opted back in for FSD in the car and no luck.
I’ve also rebooted the car twice.
The car connects to wifi everyday.
I've done factory reset.

I've also reported via the Tesla advisor chat and the two advisors I've chatted with in different days don't know what's going on either.
They've only been able to confirm that my beta request is visible at their end.

They've suggested all the stuff I've already done above.
I can't think of anything else to try. :(
Maybe you’ve already tried this, but have you tried deep sleep? Do you usually have sentry mode on or any 3rd party apps that could be preventing your car to go into deep sleep? Suggesting this just in case you’re like us that leaves sentry mode on 24/7 and prevents deep sleep for months at a time.

Maybe you’ve already tried this, but have you tried deep sleep? Do you usually have sentry mode on or any 3rd party apps that could be preventing your car to go into deep sleep? Suggesting this just in case you’re like us that leaves sentry mode on 24/7 and prevents deep sleep for months at a time.
Thank you but yes, I've tried that. Sentry mode is off at home every night. Also, i have no other apps installed in the car. Just the stuff it came with.

Thank you but yes, I've tried that. Sentry mode is off at home every night. Also, i have no other apps installed in the car. Just the stuff it came with.

Are you logged into the primary account holder's acct? If you share an acct , only the primary acct holder (primary email address) will be able to see the safety score

Reactions: TresLA
Sorry, I meant any 3rd party services or apps on your phone that log into your Tesla account (use the Tesla API to poll data from the car). E.G. - Stats app, TezLab, TeslaFi, TeslaScope, anything that lets you control your car from your watch or phone app other than the native Tesla app, etc.

Are you logged into the primary account holder's acct? If you share an acct , only the primary acct holder (primary email address) will be able to see the safety score
Yes, I am logged into the primary account. Only the primary holder's account gets the "Safety Score beta" option in the app main screen. I'm the only one that gets this button. Other users don't get this button.
Also, I have tried removing all other users from the car / account. But that does not do anything either.
When clicking on Safety Score Beta, i still get the "Safety Score will be available after your first trip" message.

Sorry, I meant any 3rd party services or apps on your phone that log into your Tesla account (use the Tesla API to poll data from the car). E.G. - Stats app, TezLab, TeslaFi, TeslaScope, anything that lets you control your car from your watch or phone app other than the native Tesla app, etc.
I see.

I confirm I have no other app which connects / controls my car on my phone. I only have the Tesla app.

Reactions: TresLA
I see.

I confirm I have no other app which connects / controls my car on my phone. I only have the Tesla app.
Has your new car ever gotten any software updates yet? I know many newly delivered cars don't get included in updates until about a month after (not sure why). Perhaps this applies to Safety Score/FSD beta evaluation as well (i.e. - it won't work until your car VIN is joined to the production updates schedule and software version branches). Sorry, I'm out of ideas!