Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Scottsdale Charging Help

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm thinking about driving from San Fran area to Scottsdale. Getting there isn't a concern, but charging the car while in town is a concern. I'm staying at a Marriott timeshare so destination charging isn't an option (aside from hopefully 120 trickle). Best place to charge in Scottsdale area?

There are ( or were last time I was there) several HPWC chargers in the Scottsdale Mall to support the gallery store there, They at least used to let owners use them -

Otherwise, Plugshare can be your friend, there are lots of places to charge in the greater PHX area,

Enjoy the drive, BTW- the supercharger at Quartzite is at a Carl's Jr that is not very appealing, we've always tried to charge more in Indio or Buckeye to minimize the time required at Quartzite.

Reactions: Hazelwood
The Tesla Tempe Service Center offers high amperage wall connectors
2077 E. University Drive
Tempe AZ.

High Street Shopping Center
5415 E. High Street
Phoenix AZ.
(two Tesla destination chargers there) "free"

Kierland Commons
15205 N. Kierland Blvd.
Scottsdale Az.
CCS/SAE, CHAdeMO Combo "if you have adapters"
Much to do there but it is a highly utilized station

There are a few others but as has been said earlier I'd recommend getting the "PLUGSHARE" App
it is probably the best such application current out there

Good luck!!

PlugShare says 120v is available at Marriott's Canyon Villas, if that's the place. We survived on that when visiting my son's house.
High Street Shopping Center shows two 40A Destination chargers very close to there. That would be an excellent alternative if you need a faster charge.

As others have already posted, Scottsdale Fashion Square has a store and a few HPWC. The mall is quite large so you could occupy your time while you are charging. I think they park some of the test drive vehicles in the slots for the HPWC so you may need to ask a store employee to make room for you. The store information on the Tesla site says to park in the Green Garage. You need to know that because there are several parking structures. If you take Goldwater Blvd. North from Camelback Rd. there is a small street to the right. After you turn onto that small street the garage entrance will be on your right.

There are ( or were last time I was there) several HPWC chargers in the Scottsdale Mall to support the gallery store there, They at least used to let owners use them -

Otherwise, Plugshare can be your friend, there are lots of places to charge in the greater PHX area,

Enjoy the drive, BTW- the supercharger at Quartzite is at a Carl's Jr that is not very appealing, we've always tried to charge more in Indio or Buckeye to minimize the time required at Quartzite.
True, not appealing but check out the rock shops across the street. Very interesting.