Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Screen Bezel/Frame Replacement?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not sure how I got two little dings/sent on my the bottom bezel/frame of my touchscreen display.

The OCD in me wants to get it replaced (probably can't be fixed since it looks like plastic).

Has anyime gone through service center for this and have an idea of how much parts and labor would be?

Is it just me or is the frame made of poor materials? Are these dings common for owners? Again, no idea how I got this and am wondering if it was there when I took delivery of a new inventory car and just never noticed until now.

Well, it is aluminium so it would be prone to denting. I have seen this kind of damage on just about every brand of car that uses metal trim on the dash/trim panels. Personally, I would buy the part (either from Tesla or used) and just replace it myself.

If the dings are small... only you are noticing them.. leave it alone.

It's good practice for your OCD to acknowledge they're there... but choose to do nothing about it.

After about a year... you'll stop noticing. And you'll be that much stronger!

I have a ding on the bottom of the bezel too, I think. I forget now. See!! It's working on me!

• Funny
Reactions: kp.sfo