Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seeking Model S for professional photo shoot in New York City

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,
Well the title sums it up, but let me tell you about who I am, making this bold request! I have been doing high-end commercial photography for over 10 years, shooting dealer brochures and national ads for brands like Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Porsche, Ford, and many others. A few samples of my work are below.

I will be in Manhattan next week on business, and am trying to put together a photo shoot with a beautiful car- the Tesla Model S came to mind. Like another post on this forum- this is just for the beauty of it, not for a client.

I am trying to put this together for Thursday, June 6. Ideally, we will spend about 8-10 hours shooting on the streets of lower Manhattan. You can drive the car, or one of my professional assistants can. My business is fully insured, and we will have city filming permits. If it helps, I can pay you for your time and trouble- let's discuss it. I will give you high-quality jpegs, and can also do large gallery-quality prints.

This is a long shot, I'm sure! My team and I have been hunting through rental agencies and dealerships with no luck. If anyone has ideas - that's welcome too!

Thanks for looking!

Jeff

jeff_ludes_17.jpg
jeff_ludes_19.jpg
jeff_ludes_lifestyle_04.jpg
jeff_ludes_63.jpg
jeff_ludes_62.jpg
jeff_ludes_lifestyle_01.jpg

If you don't find someone local let me know and I'll see if I can drive up. An excuse to drive... and I can visit my NYC office. Although after the drive the car will be in desperate need of a good wash.

Well I drive my black P85 up around 59th & lexington every day for work, but not really comfortable lending it out to a stranger (sorry) and I can't really get out of work for this, especially for 8-10 hours. so I don't think I can be of much help unless you want to take a ton of pictures in a crammed NYC parking lot lol

Hi everyone,
Thanks for all the replies and messages. I had a great shoot last week in NYC, and will post the results once I get through with them. It will take some time for me to make selections and retouch them, and longer still if a paying gig comes through. But I look forward to sharing the images here once they are ready.

Special thanks to my volunteer car, of course!

Jeff

Hi again everyone! It's a couple months later, and the shoot went off with much success! With such a huge body of images, it took quite a while to edit and retouch the final selection. But they are now up on my site, and headed out to impress clients.

A big thank you to my generous and brave Tesla owner for volunteering his baby for this- please say hi if you don't mind.

And thank you to everyone who replied- many kind offers that didn't work out logistically.

Now presenting the results. The full gallery at http://www.jeffludes.com/nyc

Jeff_Ludes_Tesla_NYC_01.jpg

Jeff_Ludes_Tesla_NYC_04.jpg

Jeff_Ludes_Tesla_NYC_06.jpg

Jeff_Ludes_Tesla_NYC_08.jpg

Jeff_Ludes_Tesla_NYC_10.jpg

Jeff_Ludes_Tesla_NYC_13.jpg

Jeff_Ludes_Tesla_NYC_17.jpg

Jeff_Ludes_Tesla_NYC_20.jpg