Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
More treats from MS Adam Jonas:

IMG_2287.jpeg

IMG_2288.jpeg

I would love SP 225 so I can load up on more shares. But we were around 300 before Q2 ER call said Q3 would have shutdowns. With annual guidance still intact, are we really going to go much lower than 250 now?
That’s my thinking as well. Unless the market goes down and drags Tesla with it, I am not seeing any catalysts for a significant move down (below 240) before earnings. If earnings suck big time (which I think they will), then I can see lower stock prices post earnings. And there is also the potential for some short term catalysts like Cybertruck delivery event anytime now, most likely end of October. And Highland deliveries could begin mid October in both Europe and China and bring Model 3 sales up. But none of this is based on TA…so there is always that.

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeC and BornToFly
Interesting Cary update affirms a possible fall to $230’s after touching $256.

“If TSLA trades above $251.20 tomorrow it can lead to $256.54 which can be decent resistance and fall from there to the $230’s. A close above $256.54 triggers a meaningful buy signal to the upside.”

Worth a watch:

IMG_2295.jpeg

IMG_2296.jpeg

IMG_2297.jpeg

IMG_2298.jpeg

Last edited:
M-P just under 250, put call ratio is even. Tiny OI and overlap developed at 250, 252.5, 255. Although C255 saw a spike, 260 and 265 is where the calls are heavy. P240 is the down side wall. I kept the 2x -C252.5 that I rolled to this week... I may just sell shares outright if we don't close above. Late to the table Monday, my order for 6x 10/6 -C260 yesterday went in after the peak, never saw 3.00 again, didn't fill. Will wait for market open, set the same with anticipation of a lift to 253 or so, otherwise will take 2.50 and watch it. will also see if a 6x 10/20 +P200 can be filled for .70

day2dayoi-321003.png

And then we got our gap down, right on schedule.
View attachment 979220

It is eerily fascinating how well it's correlating and how general market sentiment goes alongside it, almost poetically artistic. I've noticed that happen several times in general and I am always amazed by it.

Now we wait for the $230's next :cool:

• Helpful
Reactions: dl003 and UncaNed
See the wicks down on the minute and the volume? Rolled -C250 to -C240, but fingers on the buy button when going up. Again a profitable day up until now, still keeping all the powder dry. Thinking about DCA-ing in again around 230's.
[Edit] I think 4150 is incoming for SPX, that could be a support zone at which I will go totally out of positions again (temporarily) [/Edit]

Last edited: