Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1717077357436.png

How to read Contract Trade Statistics

Bearish
First line - Red dominates
Second line - Red dominates
[Third line - Ignore]
Fourth line - Green dominates
Fifth line - Green dominates

Bullish
First line - Green dominates
Second line - Green dominates
[Third line - Ignore]
Fourth line - Red dominates
Fifth line - Red dominates

Last edited:
TSLA on fired today (so far). It may be green for more days before red. Trade wisely.

if PCE come in cold it will continue to go up IMO. Chances are high based on last CPI.

Offload all my TSLA Put Spread at open. I'm too chicken to hold onto them.
Riding my NVDA sold Puts for now. Be safe. Be nimble....good luck guys and gals...

Reactions: EnzoXYZ
Nothing-burger in terms of financials, IMO, but positive news nevertheless
I'm not so sure about that. China is a big market for Tesla. I don't know anything about the Chinese consumer, but FSD may prove to be very popular there, more popular than here in the states. In any event approval will have a greater than $0 impact on Tesla's financials. Every little bit helps...

We'll see.

I'm thinking of throwing in the towel on my 170CC and just rolling them up and out to Jan 2025 240 strike (which is the price I paid for those shares).

Do you have any margin available? You could roll up and out your -170C a week with a -175C and a -175P for $0. I think $175 being in the middle of our current $170 to $182 range is very manageable. Although the Bollinger bands are compressing which usually indicates a big move one way or the other is coming soon. Will it be next week or the week of the shareholder vote?

Do you have any margin available? You could roll up and out your -170C a week with a -175C and a -175P for $0. I think $175 being in the middle of our current $170 to $182 range is very manageable. Although the Bollinger bands are compressing which usually indicates a big move one way or the other is coming soon. Will it be next week or the week of the shareholder vote?
My gut feeling is that TSLA goes up after the Shareholder meeting, even if the vote goes against Elon (because of other good news at the meeting). Between FSD and CT ramp, and possibly new Model Y, I think TSLA goes up from here. So I'm trying to get out of all my ITM CCs before then.