Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s beyond embarrassing that VW can’t do a decent and capable operating system for their EV’s. The fact that they’re licensing Rivians software which is as vanilla as they come with a fancy cell shaded rendering look from Unreal is just sad.

Congrats to Rivian for getting a one time payment for something that a small group of competent engineers could do in a couple months 😂
Software and hardware, otherwise Rivian is in worse trouble...

Reactions: Jim Holder
Still holding 50x -p125 for this week, given the rollercoaster ride the last couple of days, would be really nice if they stayed OTM and expired...

Anticipations are high for MU and the shareholder meeting, both tomorrow. Shareholder Meeting in AM and MU ER AH.

If both come in decent then we should be goods.

Going to remind Jenson to put on that black leather jacket and do his things......

Reactions: Max Plaid
Wait, so Rivian beat TSLA to the punch by licensing their software to VW?
If so wouldnt that make Rivian a Tech company now?

All respect then . No hype, no Bull, just action.....these are the types of good news we need for TSLA - not just RT......

I think professor @tivoboy can retire early with his holding in RVIN :)
At least it’s up ~ 42% and not down to flat.. ;-0

It's already up nearly 70% AH. Investor day on 6/27

Holy mother of god, now I’m up 125%..that is crazy just for partnership and 5B infusion. I DO have confidence that this company will be a player, but wow, might look for some juicy $20 AUG/SEPT calls tomorrow.

Holy mother of god, now I’m up 125%..that is crazy just for partnership and 5B infusion. I DO have confidence that this company will be a player, but wow, might look for some juicy $20 AUG/SEPT calls tomorrow.
RIVN make great Cars, just their scaling and costs suck compare to TSLA.

Those Trucks are nice..... and are in hi-def vs polygonal.

• Funny
Reactions: Max Plaid
1719357673773.png

1719357736571.png

If this is a triangle, then SP just completed a B wave. Triangles can be found in a 4th impulse or in a B wave. If this was the start of the next major move up 167 to 191 from June 11th - 13th would only be the 1st wave. In this case, the consolidation since June 13th would be the 2nd wave. But triangles can't form in 2nd waves. So if this was indeed a triangle, which it looks like it was, SP finished a B wave and will have a 5-wave final push higher to complete the C which shouldn't exceed 199 by much, if any at all.

TSLA 15min 6-25-24.png

In this case, we may be completing the B wave of a larger correction which would take us back to at least 167. In other words, we may have just finished the B of the B wave within this correction.

TSLA 1hr 6-25-24.png

For as long as I've been studying TSLA, which isn't that long in the grand scheme of things but still several years now, I tend to notice a rather abrupt bottom before we begin the next major push higher. The week of June 10th, which thus far is the presumed bottom of the correction, does not seem convincing of a reversal. I could be wrong. No rule states we have to have a hammer or any particular type of candle structure before we begin our next major move up. Psychologically, the PA on the week of June 10th tells me there is indecision because the week closed near even. I wouldn't be surprised to see us test a lower level than June 10th with a more convincing intra-week reversal and close before we really begin to climb higher.

TSLA 1week 6-25-24.png

Lastly, I'd like to mention the 4hr RSI did not reach oversold levels on June 10th (the presumed bottom). As a result, I'm not sure SP will have enough "spring" or kinetic energy built up to steamroll past 200 onto new highs. Please take this all with a grain of salt.

If this is a triangle, then SP just completed a B wave. Triangles can be found in a 4th impulse or in a B wave. If this was the start of the next major move up 167 to 191 from June 11th - 13th would only be the 1st wave. In this case, the consolidation since June 13th would be the 2nd wave. But triangles can't form in 2nd waves. So if this was indeed a triangle, which it looks like it was, SP finished a B wave and will have a 5-wave final push higher to complete the C which shouldn't exceed 199 by much, if any at all.

View attachment 1059742

In this case, we may be completing the B wave of a larger correction which would take us back to at least 167. In other words, we may have just finished the B of the B wave within this correction.

View attachment 1059744

For as long as I've been studying TSLA, which isn't that long in the grand scheme of things but still several years now, I tend to notice a rather abrupt bottom before we begin the next major push higher. The week of June 10th, which thus far is the presumed bottom of the correction, does not seem convincing of a reversal. I could be wrong. No rule states we have to have a hammer or any particular type of candle structure before we begin our next major move up. Psychologically, the PA on the week of June 10th tells me there is indecision because the week closed near even. I wouldn't be surprised to see us test a lower level than June 10th with a more convincing intra-week reversal and close before we really begin to climb higher.

View attachment 1059747

Lastly, I'd like to mention the 4hr RSI did not reach oversold levels on June 10th (the presumed bottom). As a result, I'm not sure SP will have enough "spring" or kinetic energy built up to steamroll past 200 onto new highs. Please take this all with a grain of salt.
Been a while, good to see your analysis! So in summary we may test 191-193 and even 198 tomorrow/next few days but that’ll be about it and head back down to 160 area?

Been a while, good to see your analysis! So in summary we may test 191-193 and even 198 tomorrow/next few days but that’ll be about it and head back down to 160 area?
If this is a triangle I expect a break of 188.5 tomorrow, or Thursday is possible too but it should be tomorrow. I don't know how far we'll go up. This could be an irregular flat in which case I suppose 202 or 206 is possible. If we close below the triangle's ascending floor currently at 184 then this isn't a triangle and is likely something else. I'll brace for at least 176 at that point.

View attachment 1059742

View attachment 1059744

View attachment 1059747

thats 100% my read.

predicted at market open... (i was right!)

ooops typo i meant 1pmish
View attachment 1057701

the bond market doesn't lie; if the auction is good, stocks will rip (see 1pm sharp auction drop and TSLA climbed)
View attachment 1057702

same thing happened with SMCI (headfake stock drop at 1pm)
View attachment 1057703

also with SPY (headfake stock drop at 1pm)
View attachment 1057704

edit: 2pm all stocks dropped because of CBOE report - US has $2T debt
it happened again! bond market doesn't lie

1pm good auction - institutions are buying bonds because they think the chances of a rate cut are high (and therefore they need to "lock in") = stocks usually rip

1719370147754.png

SMCI
1719370385084.png

NVDA
1719370461249.png

TSLA
1719370513354.png

institutions buy bonds because they think they are getting a good deal with the current rates

1719370822682.png

aggressive buying of bonds ahead of GDP (thurs) and PCE (fri) = possible green by friday

institutions are buying NVDA and TSLA
1719371465139.png