Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i am thinking of adding -c295 tomorrow (1 DTE) to form a Short Straddle

anyone else doing SS this week?
Nah, I thought about selling a handful of puts to go with my 105x -c300's, but decided I could live without the risk

Given the c300 wall I'm expecting to close below by Friday, so I'm waiting for the Theta to drain out before I roll...

What I did learn this week is not to sell against my LEAPS, even if the strike seems very safe. Also selling two weeks out was not a good strategy either. So back to just selling against my shares and weeklies from here. Will probably stick with the -c300's until the P&D, don't know, things start to become interesting towards close today

I closed out my -285p's that I sold yesterday for 70% profit.

In other news, I was sitting at stop light early this morning and someone messing with their their phone plowed into the back of my beloved Model 3. 😢
You must have been using Autopilot.... Lora K. article coming soon....

Joking aside, I'm sorry to hear that. I was still at a light when the Range Rover behind me was rear ended so hard that he hit me. Now the resale on my S is down significantly even though there was no frame damage, etc. (I did need new bumber, lift gate, and rear quarter panels).

You must have been using Autopilot.... Lora K. article coming soon....

Joking aside, I'm sorry to hear that. I was still at a light when the Range Rover behind me was rear ended so hard that he hit me. Now the resale on my S is down significantly even though there was no frame damage, etc. (I did need new bumber, lift gate, and rear quarter panels).

Na, the car that plowed into them was running Dan O'Dowd software.

Yesterday I closed my sold CC on AAPL after +30% in one day.

I made more money trading options on AAPL lately than TSLA
I put in bids to close some of my CC's yesterday. Cheaped out and now I'll be rolling into puts next week. I had some ATM calls that I had rolled in from long term calls I had to roll out. I sold puts last week to buy more shares, so I'm keeping balanced and not stressed about getting called on puts or calls. I may roll 300 puts up to 305 if we hold here.

Huh, something to be said about 300 ! I liked trading the old 930 , now 310 strike, quite a bit. we were on our way until we ran out of steam. If we can somehow get over the small hump and land near 307, I'd be just as thrilled.

TSLA-TotalGamma-14Sep2022.png