Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model Y prices are supposed to go up tomorrow so that should help the stock. Selfishly I was looking to buy shares in the $150's but it doesn't look like I will get the opportunity soon.

1709214092377.png

and

1709214181371.png

• Informative
Reactions: UncaNed
STO some 3/22 $200cc's @ $11.0 when SP was around $204.

Also holding:
3/1 $210cc's
3/8 $215cc's
3/28 $200cc's
3/28 $215cc's

All of these were opened this week around $203-$205 levels, but over different days. They are breakeven to slightly green right now.

I see us dropping to the 190's before we breakout above $210.

Upon decent drop will close most of these calls. Not intending to hold to expiration.

Curious why?

It doesn't seem like they'd end ITM tomorrow anyway, and wouldn't rolling BEFORE the dip have gotten more premium? I thought while still OTM rolling higher is usually better than lower?
I thought we were going to bounce back up to 207, and you usually don't get to roll up $7.5 AND get a 0.5 credit (in a single week), if your strike is being threatened.

Last edited: