Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Calls for 6/7 are growing:

1717506172972.png

This is for 6/14:

1717506281013.png

This is for 6/21 (note odd spike in OI @$758.33 đź‘€):

1717506423270.png

This is for 6/25 (the put spikes in OI is 150 and 160):

1717506493895.png

Last edited:
Reactions: DaBooster
How is everyone playing the vote/meeting. I’m not sure if I should do nothing, take advantage of the IV spike, or buy far OTM calls and puts.
I'm trying to tell myself I will NOT sell calls next week before the event. I got badly burned with Q1 ER. Maybe I'll buy Calls and Puts for 0.2 for the following week and see what happens....

I am sitting on my hands until after meeting

I'm trying to tell myself I will NOT sell calls next week before the event. I got badly burned with Q1 ER. Maybe I'll buy Calls and Puts for 0.2 for the following week and see what happens....
FOMC next week as well, I'm hearing rumours of an interest rate cut being possible, so 2x the risk, no-brainer to sit it out IMO

Any news for this PM drop?

View attachment 1053398

Elon Musk reportedly ordered Nvidia $NVDA to ship thousands of AI chips reserved for Tesla $TSLA to X and xAI - CNBC

More color:
Elon Musk ordered Nvidia to prioritize AI chip shipments for X and xAI over Tesla, DELAYING $TSLA's receipt of over $500M in processors by months, according to emails obtained by CNBC.

“Elon prioritizing X H100 GPU cluster deployment at X versus Tesla by redirecting 12k of shipped H100 GPUs originally slated for Tesla to X instead,” an Nvidia memo from December said.

“In exchange, original X orders of 12k H100 slated for Jan and June to be redirected to Tesla.”

Elon Musk reportedly ordered Nvidia $NVDA to ship thousands of AI chips reserved for Tesla $TSLA to X and xAI - CNBC

🩸
It's a nothingburger. Swapped 12k of pre December deliveries with 12k of January/ June ones. Meanwhile the Austin Gigafactory section for the compute isn't completed yet.

Put selling=Bullish

1717507373192.png

How to read the Contract Trade Statistics panel:

First line
Red dominates=Bearish
Green dominates=Bullish

Second line
Red dominates=Bearish
Green dominates=Bullish

Third line
Ignore (don't know if buy or sell)

Fourth line
Green dominates=Bearish
Red dominates=Bullish

Fifth line
Green dominates=Bearish
Red dominates=Bullish

You can change your vote until the 12th of June..

So need to change vote because of an article by Lora .. NO FKN WAY

if Datacenter was not ready and they postponed deliveries, isn't that a good thing ... didn't have to pay for goods till needed?

8 business days till the vote ... I'm in camp that vote will pass ... I might buy a few calls ... +- $15-20 based on vote results ...