Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
and without the hype, fluff, and drama......
and without the hype, fluff, and drama.......
So true. I would like to give your statement infinity thumbs up!

Stop the hype And being “extra” as my daughter would say, and produce the products that he has been promising since 2016! Or, shut your mouth and surprise us when it is actually complete!

Last edited:
Micron is another AI player with earning coming up on the 26th. Provide HBM to NVDA AI cards.

Anyone positioning for this stock?
I haven't. I remember the issues they had in the past, but an interesting one to watch. I am honestly most curious about CRM; they should be able to capitalize on AI directly and quickly for a lot of customers... but their stock trades all over the place and is hard for me to predict. IV is low, so it is hard to sell puts effectively.

Wrong stocks getting pumped ;). The SMCI/NVDA pump that broke the SMCI/NVDA short sellers camel back ;) -- 4D chess !!
Screenshot 2024-06-19 222720.png

1718851899052.png

but this won't last - stock market correction is coming and it's just a matter of time

but this won't last - stock market correction is coming and it's just a matter of time
The question becomes though does money stick with / push to "quality" in the correction? NVDA has a great moat for the next year or more. There are plenty of companies though that are going to see significant drops though for sure.

(I'll sell $170-180 calls on NVDA at $150 though if it happens in the next two weeks.)

Reactions: thenewguy1979
The question becomes though does money stick with / push to "quality" in the correction? NVDA has a great moat for the next year or more. There are plenty of companies though that are going to see significant drops though for sure.

(I'll sell $170-180 calls on NVDA at $150 though if it happens in the next two weeks.)
3 unfilled gaps to 106
hopefully that’s it 🙏

Do you mean you are -C $185? If so it depends what you're trying to accomplish?

I'd expect those still have decent time value on em- so early exercise is unlikely--- meaning you could wait for a pullback to close em, or roll if it gets nearer the date and hasn't pulled back.

if you mean you have +C $185s for that date, that presumably are green, might be a decent time to take profit before said pullback?
Mine is sold CC ie -C S185

Elon has responded to this before. Essentially to attract the AI talent required for xAI, Elon had to offer stock options in a new startup that he couldn't have matched if it was a part of Tesla.
Yes. And it keeps xAI (and its tech) safe from public investors, hostile takeovers and the like. Since Elon thinks he might solve AGI and he doesnt trust public markets with it.

A little surprised to see no change in Max Pain this morning (still $180), so low chance to close above $181 or so?
Triple Witching quarterly expiry, so loads of walls all over the place and not enough volume this week to move things much

Looking at the p180 and c185 walls you would imagine somewhere around 182.50 - then given that we have more calls than puts there and that we have 183.33 calls from the pre-split in play, I would say >181<182 - IF these things can be manipulated, of course...

NFA

1718888068426.png