Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Setting Up Your Garage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's my garage and future home of the S. Granted, this is when I just finished it, and right now it's a bit of a mess. ;) Getting the Tesla will give me incentive to get it all cleaned up though!
garagelg.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I like the pictures but...

I can't help but think -- "They must have unchecked the background layer" -- when I see the checker boards. Damn "Top Menu" thread has really warped my brain.

Holy crud, carrerascott, well done garage, but do you have enough light bulbs in there? If you turn on all of the light bulbs in your garage AND charge your MS, the utility is going to have to throw another generator on-line!:smile:

Well they are on 3 switches. And using CFLs. I'd pretty to change them over to LEDs, but no way I can afford to do that AND buy a Model S! ;)

Well they are on 3 switches. And using CFLs. I'd pretty to change them over to LEDs, but no way I can afford to do that AND buy a Model S! ;)

A true car enthusiasts garage! Nice job on the recessed lighting, one area that most motorheads don't remember to do. The Model S should look fantastic with all those light sources reflecting in it. Also, great separation between the bays!

Ha. The big TV in the center has been replaced with an "old" plasma. The one in the corner is still an even older tube TV -- back when I built the garage in 2005, I had several old TVs lying around, and flatscreens weren't cheap enough...

/hunts around for something to criticize in the amazing garage..../

Yeah, but the TV? Why is it so deep, and a funny square shape? :)

Carrerascott - Amazing garage. I don't think I would come into the house. I'd just hang out in the garage. I might just put a bed in the middle bay and sleep there.

I thought I was doing something special when I cleaned out my junk, and installed a bike rack to finally get our bikes organized. The crowning achievement was installing a cord holder just above my 50A outlet.