Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think the share price will dive after the Q2 earnings numbers?

Q2 will not be as good as Q1 was, and we are expecting a quarterly loss, less revenue from credits, no benefit of warrant reversals, etc. The market seems to be short sighted, I'm thinking after the announcement next quarter, we'll see a sharp drop in share price and a buying opportunity. Same logic applies to Q3 where they are again predicting a loss.

What do you all think?

Its also possible that they report great numbers because of better than expected sales triggered by one or both of the remaining announcements. These announcements could be the catalyst that tips the scale for those on the fence of buying one. I think range anxiety is the biggest reason preventing someone from buying one and a very aggressive supercharger announcement or a metal-air range extending battery would put that problem to bed once and for all.

Yahoo Finance reports a big drop in after-hours trading, is anything up with this or is it just ranomness due to low volume?

I'm starting to lose sleep over this stock, so I'm seriously considering to sell just for the sake of my sanity. That or install a filter in the web browser to block any piece news of Tesla.

Noob question here...

So he stock is up almost $5 right now in AH, ostensibly because Tesla filed paperwork to sell more stock.

Is the stock up because the news that Tesla will have a bigger war chest of cash is seen as a positive that outweighs the downside that this will cause some dilution of the existing shares?

Status
Not open for further replies.