Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Goldman downgrade?

Maybe it's due to fundamentals or maybe they shorted the stock, too?

Back in the beginning of March, I learned about Tesla and wanted to get the Model S P85, but I only had enough money to purchase an M3. So instead, I took that money and used it to buy shares of Tesla at 36. And now with these gains, I have enough to buy a P85+

I wanted to thank all the short sellers, investors, and, of course, Tesla for making this happen!

Did you guys see Cramer's comments on Tesla this morning? They are in the latter part of this video: Cramer: 4 Shorted Stocks Emerging From the Doghouse

He says after the Consumer Reports report, there's no reason they wouldn't have enough demand to double the guidance of 21k deliveries this year. Cramer is Cramer, but his enthusiasm very much reflects what many of us are feeling today, so it is fun to watch.

- - - Updated - - -

$95 price target set.

http://blogs.marketwatch.com/thetel...-target-as-shorts-are-jolted-by-first-profit/

OMG I dont think ive ever seen Cramer this excited before, and thats saying alot, It even got me thinking if he was on a pill or had a few drinks before coming in to work this morning, GREAT FOR TESLA tho :D

Status
Not open for further replies.