Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell us you were still holding the 70k in calls... maybe a forum record?

Well more or less. Between my last post and now I took some off the table, but during the dip today got back in with some more calls. At market close today I was holding the following calls:
TSLA Aug13 200 Call
TSLA Aug13 190 Call
TSLA Sep13 180 Call
TSLA Sep13 170 Call
TSLA Sep13 165 Call
TSLA Aug13 155 Call
TSLA Aug13 85 Put

The value of these all together at market close was $69k.
(BTW the 85 puts is just a small position, accounting for only $3k)

So yeah, I'm happy :)

Well more or less. Between my last post and now I took some off the table, but during the dip today got back in with some more calls. At market close today I was holding the following calls:
TSLA Aug13 200 Call
TSLA Aug13 190 Call
TSLA Sep13 180 Call
TSLA Sep13 170 Call
TSLA Sep13 165 Call
TSLA Aug13 155 Call
TSLA Aug13 85 Put

The value of these all together at market close was $69k.
(BTW the 85 puts is just a small position, accounting for only $3k)

So yeah, I'm happy :)

Wait, are we talking 70k shares equivalent of contracts (700 calls) or $70k worth of position? I was under the impression it will be record holding so I guess the former :)

Could any of you fine folks provide updates on any interesting points from the conference call?? That would be fantastic!

Also many thanks to all of you for your great insights and contributions here on TMC. I was on the fence on tesla on Friday but after stumbling upon this gold mine I went for it! Up 10% and couldn't be happier!!! :)

Could any of you fine folks provide updates on any interesting points from the conference call?? That would be fantastic!

Also many thanks to all of you for your great insights and contributions here on TMC. I was on the fence on tesla on Friday but after stumbling upon this gold mine I went for it! Up 10% and couldn't be happier!!! :)

http://ir.teslamotors.com/eventdetail.cfm

Status
Not open for further replies.