Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lately, my theme in this thread has been "expect volatility". Elon Musk agrees: Elon Musk on Teslas stock price - CNBC

It is clear from the interview that he feels that the current stock price is high, and that he is humble before the challenge of executing on the expectations that are implicit in the price.

So, based on this do you intend to sell any TSLA stock or content with hold, and buy on dips?

I know volatility is 'good' for option traders but that is not me...at least at this time

I thought the China trademark issue was being taken care of. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/electric-carmaker-tesla-hits-roadblock-102935969.html
Maybe in China it needs to be 7esla, or T3sla.

I read the article and it really sounds like its nothing new and it's old. The article fails to mention that the Chinese's website was shut down (Tesla Motors (TSLA) In China: Zhan Baosheng Takes Down Sites Depicting His Chinese ), so that indicated to me that this was a recycled news article. But the article should've mentioned something about Tesla using a different name... Tesla to be named Tuosule in China - Autoblog

Last edited:
I read the article and it really sounds like its nothing new and it's old. The article fails to mention that the Chinese's website was shut down, so that indicated to me that this was a recycled news article. But the article should've mentioned something about Tesla using a different name...

http://www.teslamotors.com.cn is still up. And unless Tesla has redesigned their car for the Chinese market, this is not the real Tesla.

I read the article and it really sounds like its nothing new and it's old. The article fails to mention that the Chinese's website was shut down (Tesla Motors (TSLA) In China: Zhan Baosheng Takes Down Sites Depicting His Chinese ), so that indicated to me that this was a recycled news article. But the article should've mentioned something about Tesla using a different name... Tesla to be named Tuosule in China - Autoblog

Actually the fake website is back up again with a new "design"

Status
Not open for further replies.