Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesla enters race to build self-driving car - Yahoo Finance

Elon talking about Tesla having 90% self-driving cars in 3 years: I think implied is the intention to stay cutting edge also in car technology, not just electric drive trains, and that Tesla is a tech company. That may also be, partly, a response to recent marketing talk by the older auto companies about their electric car plans.

- - - Updated - - -

Trader (technicals) bullish about Tesla:

Trader: "Tesla is Apple, pre-iPhone"￾ | Talking Numbers - Yahoo Finance

Guys- all of these recent links everyone has posted- content of those are already priced into TSLA. We need substantial news to move the stock up... like new partnerships, sales, margins, model launch dates, etc. Otherwise side ways price movement.

Guys- all of these recent links everyone has posted- content of those are already priced into TSLA. We need substantial news to move the stock up... like new partnerships, sales, margins, model launch dates, etc. Otherwise side ways price movement.

I didn't hear about 90% self-driving cars in 3 years until today (or maybe yesterday night?). How was that priced in already?

- - - Updated - - -

Tapering already priced in?

September Taper Won't Surprise, Watch for Guidance: Koesterich | Breakout - Yahoo Finance

"The good news for investors," says BlackRock chief investment strategist Russ Koesterich, "is that at this point (tapering) is probably well reflected in the market."

In the attached video, Koesterich, who's also the chief global strategist at iShares ETFs, says that what has been billed as the single most important - and talked about - event of the month may actually turn out to be rather sedate, once the Fed actually reveals how much it plans to scale back its $85 billion monthly asset purchase program.

I didn't hear about 90% self-driving cars in 3 years until today (or maybe yesterday night?). How was that priced in already?

- - - Updated - - -

Tapering already priced in?

September Taper Won't Surprise, Watch for Guidance: Koesterich | Breakout - Yahoo Finance

Tapering affects the overall market, not just TSLA, but self-driving cars in 3 years, details of which we don't know yet (to judge good or bad), shouldn't be a mover for TSLA just yet, unless there are irrational investors out there reacting to any and all news.. anyway just my thoughts.

I finally felt comfortable that $160's will hold, today i converted gains from my Q2 Options play into stock. Maybe too optimistic but I'm long and believe its going a lot higher. if there is a correction i'll be buying calls/selling puts on a Q3 play and LEAPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.